7 on the 7th

343i should bring back 7 on the 7th Playlist in honor of bungie, every 7th day of every month this playlist shouldbe playable and it should have 777 for every slot machine and 7777 for the jackpots. just a thought, cause i credit cap for 2 days on bungie day ( set my time zone up) it was a big help in ranking up

I disagree purely because I want to honor Bungie as longtime stewards and friends, but at the same time, I want to separate from them. I want to see what 343 Industries will do, and I want to see them take strong direction. I wouldn’t mind something similar to 7 on the 7th, but I would like it to be 343 style.

> I disagree purely because I want to honor Bungie as longtime stewards and friends, but at the same time, I want to separate from them. I want to see what 343 Industries will do, and I want to see them take strong direction. I wouldn’t mind something similar to 7 on the 7th, but I would like it to be 343 style.

7 is a iconic number in the halo franchise though 343 divided by 7 is 49 so they could still make it 7 on the 7th i just want something similar to what bungie day was ( with out any steaks or employees ) every month…