7 million copies = EMBARRASSING

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This post is very short and to the point. If recent news shows that 7 million copies of Halo 4 was sold, and that only 100k is the average population on peak hours, this game has failed.

You can now see that this game was just a hype machine, and that the majority of the people who bought it just did so to try to get away from CoD all to realize that CoD (in its current state) is better than Halo.

What a shame. That is very embarrassing.

[deleted]

> This post is very short and to the point. If recent news shows that 7 million copies of Halo 4 was sold, and that only 100k is the average population on peak hours, this game has failed.
>
> You can now see that this game was just a hype machine, and that the majority of the people who bought it just did so to try to get away from CoD all to realize that CoD (in its current state) is better than Halo.
>
> What a shame. That is very embarrassing.

Peak hours =/= population

I disagree, just because more CoD BLoP II were sold doesn’t mean it’s a better game. If you go with Quantity over Quality then Justin Bieber/Psy are the best musicians that have ever lived… Which I can’t live with them having such titles.

Everything after Halo 3 has been an embarrassment for the Halo series. I really want to give Black Ops 2 a go, but I heard it sucks too. I always thought Infinity Ward had the better games.

> I disagree, just because more CoD BLoP II were sold doesn’t mean it’s a better game. If you go with Quantity over Quality then Justin Bieber/Psy are the best musicians that have ever lived… Which I can’t live with them having such titles.

Lol. I shudder at the though of those two being better than Metallica.

Shudder

Chilly!

God, you people suck. Halo 4 IS an ok game, granted it needs more features like Firefight, and silver level SpartanOps, but that doesnt make it a bad game.

If you people are gonna post crap about the game, then dont post at all.

> >game sells 7 million copies
> >multiplayer averages about 100k players during peak hours
>
>
> pathetic.

408,000 on blops2 right now

53,000 on H4 right now

Hmmm I say: HAY WHATS GOING ON.

Well atleast -Yoink!- made plenty of money without having to spend much on the matchmaking servers. Win win…

don’t buy halo 5.

Really I would say the community itself is an embarrassment for the most part, not the game.

Does nobody else want to point out the absurdity of expecting a game to sell 7 million copies and to have a population of 7 million people all the time?

> Does nobody else want to point out the absurdity of expecting a game to sell 7 million copies and to have a population of 7 million people all the time?

Hush, the majority of this forum don’t take kindly to reasonable thoughts. They’re liable to burn you as a witch.

> > Does nobody else want to point out the absurdity of expecting a game to sell 7 million copies and to have a population of 7 million people all the time?
>
> Hush, the majority of this forum don’t take kindly to reasonable thoughts. They’re liable to burn you as a witch.

Win

> Does nobody else want to point out the absurdity of expecting a game to sell 7 million copies and to have a population of 7 million people all the time?

No one is saying that halo 4 should have 7 million people online if it sold 7 million copies, but it should have more than 100k at peak hours if it sold that much.

> Well atleast -Yoink!- made plenty of money without having to spend much on the matchmaking servers. Win win…
>
>
>
> don’t buy halo 5.

If you’ve already quit the franchise why are you still here?

> 408,000 on blops2 right now
>
> 53,000 on H4 right now
>
> Hmmm I say: HAY WHATS GOING ON.

Probably more than that when you add zombies players. Halo 4 numbers are very low and some people just can’t accept it.

> > Does nobody else want to point out the absurdity of expecting a game to sell 7 million copies and to have a population of 7 million people all the time?
>
> Hush, the majority of this forum don’t take kindly to reasonable thoughts. They’re liable to burn you as a witch.

That’s alright.

Because it turns out that I am a witch.

Casts Fire Ward Rank V.

> > 408,000 on blops2 right now
> >
> > 53,000 on H4 right now
> >
> > Hmmm I say: HAY WHATS GOING ON.
>
> Probably more than that when you add zombies players. Halo 4 numbers are very low and some people just can’t accept it.

Number 2 on Xbox live is low? A game doesn’t have to be the most popular for you to enjoy it you know.

I thoroughly enjoy the Monster Hunter series and I’ll be lucky if the latest installment as 1k players online at any given time.

No one can say Halo 4 has done poorly. It’s done great via sales and attracting new players. Even the professionals and the Halo council enjoy Halo 4, they just believe it needs a TU or two.

The only people saying its failing are haters who are upset because it wasn’t halo 3.75

> > Well atleast -Yoink!- made plenty of money without having to spend much on the matchmaking servers. Win win…
> >
> >
> >
> > don’t buy halo 5.
>
> If you’ve already quit the franchise why are you still here?

Getting my monies worth - game cost me £60 - non-refundable.

The forum might as well keep me amused.