7 maps for Halo 2 Anniversary

If you were absolutely forced to chose 7 maps to be remade for Halo 2 Anniversary whether it be for Halo 4 or basic redone Halo 2 maps which would you choose?

H2 Maps:

Ascension Backwash Beaver Creek Burial Mounds Coagulation Colossus Containment Desolation District Elongation Foundation Gemini Headlong Ivory Tower Lockout Midship Relic Sanctuary Terminal Tombstone Turf Uplift Warlock Waterworks Zanzibar

My top 7 Halo 2 maps are Burial Mounds, Colossus, Gemini, Relic, Terminal, Turf, and Waterworks. Halo 4 gameplay would most likely ruin them, though.

I would just bring them all back. They are all superior to Halo 4’s maps. In the end I would just prefer to Halo 2 be brought back online.

I’d have to say to go with:

Midship, Headlong, Waterworks, Containment, Turf, and Terminal

1. Headlong
  2. Waterworks
  3. Containment
  4. Turf
  5. Terminal

I can’t think of 2 others, but these are my favorites.

Gemini!!! There is not a prettier sight in Halo 2 compared to looking over High Charity w/ the Forrunner ship in the background. It’s a must have map.

Containment
Waterworks
Terminal
Gemini
Sanctuary
Relic
District

Beaver Creek would be in there but we’ve had that one quite recently. ^-^

(Not in order)

>

Ascension

Headlong

Beaver Creek

Backwash

Desolation

Coagulation

Lockout

>

,LunarMuncheese

My 7 and in order of my favorites:

Lockout
Midship
Sanctuary
Warlock
Ivory Tower
Zanzibar
Beaver Creek

Runner Ups: Headlong, Ascension, Burial Mounds, Colossus, & Coagulation

My 7 pics would be ivory tower, lockout, hedlong, beaver creek, waterworks, tombstone and ofcourse coagulation aka blood gulch.

Is this at gunpoint, because narrowing down such a list of excellent maps to only 7 entries is a particularly difficult task.

I will assume it is, so my 7 would have to be…

Terminal
Containment
Waterworks
Turf
Ascension
Headlong
Colossus

Odd Man Out: Sanctuary

It was easy to rule out the Halo 2 vista exclusive maps, and the latest Halo 2 xbox maps Tomb Stone and Derelict. From there it got a lot tougher.
The Big Team Maps where removed, even though i enjoyed most of them very much. Especially Headlong, Coagulation and Containment.

Back are 7 of the maps with best balance, and those i enjoyed the best.

Colossus
Elongation
Ivory Tower
Lockout
Midship
Sanctuary
Warlock

Turf
Lockout
Sanctuary
Midship
Burial Mounds

Bleh, 2 whatever

Also, Halo 4 gameplay would DEFINITELY ruin these maps.

Lockout
Turf
Sanctuary
Midship
Beaver Creek
Ascension
Foundation

Ascension Beaver Creek Coagulation Colossus Lockout Midship Sanctuary Zanzibar

This’d be my personal list of maps to remake. More then half of them have never had an official remake, and I’d like to see them get the recognition they deserve.

The others are just great maps.

• Midship

• Lockout (Never Officially Remade)

• Terminal (Never officially Remade)

• Zanzibar

• Colossus (Never Officially Remade)

• Headlong

• Waterworks (Never Officially Remade)

I don’t know about which maps I would want to be remade into Halo 4, but my favorite maps from Halo 2 are Terminal, Sanctuary, Lockout, Midship, Warlock, Foundation, and Waterworks in that order.

I personally believe that the 7 maps that need to be remade that we’re fun and balanced are waterworks, colossus, terminal, turf, coagulation, Zanzibar, and of course Gemini, the guy who posted earlier hit it on the nail, there is not a better sight than seeing high charity with that graceful forunner ship glimmering in the light, almost brings a tear into my eye with all the fun glitches you could do on that map, and getting to the bottom and walking forever thinking you we’re gonna be able to walk to the ship only to find out that there was a gigantic invisible wall haha, those were the days, and hey they might be brought back if 343 decides to remaster the halo 2 multiplayer as well as the halo 2 campaign :smiley: