7 Days to Go!!!!

Eb Expo 2012 in Australia is just 7 days away and can’t wait to play some Halo 4 there!! Are you guys excited?

Also is anyone from 343 going to be at the expo?

For a second I thought someone had their dates messed up…

OT: I think in the bulletin they hinted at someone (can’t remember who) was heading there

Oh Ok

I considered going but then I saw the price tag of going AND considering I was only going to have a look at halo 4 and decided it was not worth paying the $150 just to go on one day and weight in a line for 3hr and play 15min of halo 4 and get back in the line play again and go home.

AND I would also have to fly down to Sydney(could drive but that take 8-10 hours from SouthEast-QLD and the NSW government is stingy with its highway street lights so night time driving is out) so there is another $200-$400 down the drain and lets face it Sydney’s not only a hole but its a cold and expensive hole. I’d rather it be in Brisbane 1hr there and back again, its warm (a little chilly in winter but Down Under is going into summer season). So as far as getting there it might as well be next door to the Lego store in Perth, ages away and in the middle of nowhere.

> I considered going but then I saw the price tag of going AND considering I was only going to have a look at halo 4 and decided it was not worth paying the $150 just to go on one day and weight in a line for 3hr and play 15min of halo 4 and get back in the line play again and go home.

You do realize that you can purchase cheaper tickets, right? I plan on going at a twilight session, general admission, which is only $40. Doesn’t seem too expensive to me.

> lets face it Sydney’s not only a hole but its a cold and expensive hole.

Whether it be true or not, I’d watch what you say on the forums if I were you. There is no need to start a flame war here.

[deleted]

> I considered going but then I saw the price tag of going AND considering I was only going to have a look at halo 4 and decided it was not worth paying the $150 just to go on one day and weight in a line for 3hr and play 15min of halo 4 and get back in the line play again and go home.
>
> AND I would also have to fly down to Sydney(could drive but that take 8-10 hours from SouthEast-QLD and the NSW government is stingy with its highway street lights so night time driving is out) so there is another $200-$400 down the drain and lets face it Sydney’s not only a hole but its a cold and expensive hole. I’d rather it be in Brisbane 1hr there and back again, its warm (a little chilly in winter but Down Under is going into summer season). So as far as getting there it might as well be next door to the Lego store in Perth, ages away and in the middle of nowhere.

There is massive roadworks going on along the whole of the Pacific Highway as you head down past Coffs Harbour, Grafton, etc. It runs for about 50km, and that length is usually the length that’s most dangerous at night (and it is well lit up due to late night roadwork.) The rest of the highway is usually dead straight or multi-laned with dividers and side guards before you hit the F3.

And it’s actually been very nice in Sydney lately, especially in the south-west and near Sydney Olympic Park, where the EB Expo is being held at. :slight_smile:

I am absolutely pumped for the expo! Just bought my ticket today :smiley:

Josh Holmes will be at the EB expo, btw.

In the bulletin, she said that Josh is heading to the land down under. I’m assuming its Josh Holmes as he is the only Josh from 343 we know, and land down under is Australia. I would of gone but i’m in Melbourne.