There’ll be 10 maps, and so far we’ve seen:
MAPS/SIZES
Adrift - Medium to Small
Haven - Medium to Small
Longbow - Large
Exile - Large
Solice - Small
Complex - Appears to be small, but not a lot of footage is out there
We also know there’ll be 1 map remake, which most have come to believe to be Sandtrap (which I agree completely)

That’s 7 of 10 maps! They all look great! But I kinda hope 343 doesn’t show all of them before release, who wants to know all the maps before hand? That kind of takes away from the magic of starting a new game. It would just be better if they didn’t reveal the 3 we have no clue about. Let it be a surprise! Do you guys agree? How do you like list of maps so far? Which do you think will be your favorite from the list so far?
I’m not sure which mine would be, if the remake is Sandtrap, It’d probably be that. Longbow looks good to me too. Haven’t really seen enough of Solice and Complex to make a jugdement.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

>

Is it or not, we aren’t allowed to speak about leaks that haven’t being confirmed by 343

I wonder when they will let us talk about the remake without banning the poor souls who still talk about it…

agree, because I want to see some forge games no multiplayer or campaign

> There’ll be 10 maps, and so far we’ve seen:
> MAPS/SIZES
> Adrift - Medium
> Haven - Medium
> Longbow - Large
> Exile - Large
> Solice - Large
> Complex - Appears to be medium

Fixed that for you.

There are no small maps in Halo 4.

So far my favorite is Exile, with Longbow not being far off.

They both just look like a ton of fun for objective games, and they both are visually appealing to play on.

While i’m a little disappointed in the remake(not saying what it is), i’m guessing it’s gotta be fun otherwise why include it? So i’m intrigued and would like to see how it plays out in Halo 4.

My least favorite so far is Adrift. I’m not huge on indoor UNSC type maps, as they are usually more boring, but it doesn’t look bad…just the least exciting looking of the bunch.

Complex looks interesting, but we need some video on it before I can make any sort of judgment.

Haven and Solace both look pretty fun for slayer, and I really like their environments and layouts.

Definitely excited to see what the last 3 are. Hopefully we get a volcanic map, jungle map, and a cave/cavern map similar to Waterwork’s environment.

> > There’ll be 10 maps, and so far we’ve seen:
> > MAPS/SIZES
> > Adrift - Medium
> > Haven - Medium
> > Longbow - Large
> > Exile - Large
> > Solace - medium
> > Complex - Appears to be medium
>
> Fixed that for you.
>
> There are no small maps in Halo 4.

Fixed again. Maybe no small maps in halo 4 but solace is medium.

5v5 to be normal in halo 4?

So far Complex looks so good. Well everything looks good but complex looks the best for my play style.

Also not sandtrap.

We know the last three maps. The last three are forge environments, we’ve seen two of the three, one at RTX which was Ravine, another unnamed one at PAX I think, and the third is unknown.

> We know the last three maps. The last three are forge environments, we’ve seen two of the three, one at RTX which was Ravine, another unnamed one at PAX I think, and the third is unknown.

Forge maps are not included in the 10 “normal” maps

what about the Blood Gulch/Waterworks map?

> > We know the last three maps. The last three are forge environments, we’ve seen two of the three, one at RTX which was Ravine, another unnamed one at PAX I think, and the third is unknown.
>
> Forge maps are not included in the 10 “normal” maps

Yes they are, they are their own maps, its just that the map environment is made for forge.

Meaning while they are forge worlds in a sense, they are their own maps for multiplayer.

That’s funny, I think the last 3 might be remakes. I don’t know. Just a guess.