68 warzone assault games, No kills

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost a topic that has been locked.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

A buddy shared a Reddit post with me about ‘players’ who sit in warzone matches and do absolutely nothing, but are still rewarded with Req and XP.
In the post, the stats are actually worse the headline. See below.
My question, would 343 or Microsoft allow employees to sit idly at the office for months?
If so, where can folks send their resumes and please send a memo to all your current employees to kick back and relax.
Thanks,
CofC
AFK players, when will 343 act?

Huh… why don’t the players get kicked? I get kicked, on a very rare occasion, if I’m idle for around 2 minutes.

They don’t participate in the game, but they move their controller enough to satisfy 343.

I don’t get why they would want to do it this way, and more puzzling why 343 and Xbox don’t address it.

?

> 2533274858646258;2:
> Huh… why don’t the players get kicked? I get kicked, on a very rare occasion, if I’m idle for around 2 minutes.

Same question Im asking…maybe they are playing they’re just…really really bad.
There’s always two or three people in an Assault game way down at the bottom with like 3 kills.

Nah, they aren’t hapless players. They are using it as a way to boost Reqs and XP.

> 2533274858646258;2:
> Huh… why don’t the players get kicked? I get kicked, on a very rare occasion, if I’m idle for around 2 minutes.

probably because they aren’t idling, but just running/jumping around, getting themselves killed & stuff.

The #1 guy pursuantrumblex AFKd 5-7 mill+ exp and he only got a day ban. IMO that guy should be permanently banned or reset.

> 2741700308874258;1:
> My question, would 343 or Microsoft allow employees to sit idly at the office for months?

As someone who knows people who work for Microsoft… Yes

Report and move on.

Just report and move on brotein shake

Leave them alone, and move on.

> 2533274809464609;7:
> The #1 guy pursuantrumblex AFKd 5-7 mill+ exp and he only got a day ban. IMO that guy should be permanently banned or reset.

I didn’t know that. Sad.

Bungie, I know got po’ed at a dude who camped a Firefight map with a Brute chopper. Now, you can do, or not do, most anything.

I don’t see how it’s an issue. They’re not stopping you from earning xp and REQ points.

> 2533274814289862;13:
> I don’t see how it’s an issue. They’re not stopping you from earning xp and REQ points.

Neither are quitters or griefers in any mode.

Some want to play to their team’s full extent, AFKers don’t do anything and take up a spot on the team from players who’d actually contribute, and get rewarded for it.

> 2533274814289862;13:
> I don’t see how it’s an issue. They’re not stopping you from earning xp and REQ points.

Is that the only reason you play?

If you don’t get at least 1 kill or assist, you don’t get full credit for the game and you hardly get any XP or REQ points. Source: I’ve tried it when I got sick of going up against full fireteams all night long before I adopted the policy of summarily blocking anyone ranked over 140 regardless of whether they were good in that game or not. If they are going to rubber band their controller and spin in circles, they are earning WAY less than just putting an easy password on their account and letting friends play whenever they want.

I would only be rustled by this if it happened in arena.

No, jerk behavior shouldn’t be allowed to ruin anyone’s game experience.

I just report them. Add a comment to the report that they were idling. Some people like to get stuff without putting in any effort. Losers IMO.

Surely it can’t be that hard to track these players? 68 games with no kills is a pretty obvious pattern.