61 helmets

Does everyone have 61 helmets seems a lot to get I have got 50 the last 11 seems miles away

Does seem like a lot, doubt I will get anywhere near all 61. Pretty happy after I earn’t the venator helmet today though

I was lucky I got venator rpir helmet code with the game

That needed grammar.

I’m nearly there.

Weapon mastery will be a grind.
Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
and gametype wins…

about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
Nowhere NEAR done enemies

about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.

I think that’ll finish my helmets.

One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.

> That needed grammar.
>
> I’m nearly there.
>
> Weapon mastery will be a grind.
> Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
> and gametype wins…
>
> about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
> Nowhere NEAR done enemies
>
> about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.
>
> I think that’ll finish my helmets.
>
> One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.

sup boi

When you have done tracker ordnance drops are more often that helps a lot

> > That needed grammar.
> >
> > I’m nearly there.
> >
> > Weapon mastery will be a grind.
> > Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
> > and gametype wins…
> >
> > about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
> > Nowhere NEAR done enemies
> >
> > about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.
> >
> > I think that’ll finish my helmets.
> >
> > One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.
>
> sup boi

wat?

> > > That needed grammar.
> > >
> > > I’m nearly there.
> > >
> > > Weapon mastery will be a grind.
> > > Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
> > > and gametype wins…
> > >
> > > about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
> > > Nowhere NEAR done enemies
> > >
> > > about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.
> > >
> > > I think that’ll finish my helmets.
> > >
> > > One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.
> >
> > sup boi
>
> wat?

like my forearms? :stuck_out_tongue:

61 helmets but not a lot of style. I’m struggling to find armour I really love. Anyone else finding this? Chests are pretty good but so many helmets are just stupid or ugly and half the shoulders look like the other half! I love customization in my game, was promised more than even in Reach, but I personally feel like I have a lot LESS choice.

> 61 helmets but not a lot of style. I’m struggling to find armour I really love. Anyone else finding this? Chests are pretty good but so many helmets are just stupid or ugly and half the shoulders look like the other half! I love customization in my game, was promised more than even in Reach, but I personally feel like I have a lot LESS choice.

Yeah I’m with you.
There are no helmets that I absolutely want to wear because they all look pretty much the same.
The worst pieces of armor there are, are the shoulders. All of them look absolutely terrible and most of them have a gap between the armor and the actual shoulder muscle so they all look like -Yoink- with the Breach stance.

> > > > That needed grammar.
> > > >
> > > > I’m nearly there.
> > > >
> > > > Weapon mastery will be a grind.
> > > > Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
> > > > and gametype wins…
> > > >
> > > > about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
> > > > Nowhere NEAR done enemies
> > > >
> > > > about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.
> > > >
> > > > I think that’ll finish my helmets.
> > > >
> > > > One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.
> > >
> > > sup boi
> >
> > wat?
>
> like my forearms? :stuck_out_tongue:

Those the perfection ones (SHRD, I think)?

I’ve never been able to find a picture of them.

Was it legit, party boosting, hacks or what?
If it’s legit, you deserve your bragging rights.

I have weapons 38% enemies 89% vehicles 89% player 90% game types 31% and I hate mongoose

At some point there will be a game type where the only weapons are Plasma Pistols, and the only vehicles are Mongoose.

To be honest, I don’t really care about unlocking helmets, as nine out of ten of them look like utter crap to me, to say it bluntly.

EDIT: Wait, that isn’t -Yoinked!-?! ^

I had one helmet with each rank that’s 8 then 2 from halo waypoint and one with the game that’s 11 and yes all crap. I would love just plasma pistol and mongoose but add some crawler sniper slayers (I wish)

> At some point there will be a game type where the only weapons are Plasma Pistols, and the only vehicles are Mongoose.

Paintball in matchmaking, make it happen 343.

> > 61 helmets but not a lot of style. I’m struggling to find armour I really love. Anyone else finding this? Chests are pretty good but so many helmets are just stupid or ugly and half the shoulders look like the other half! I love customization in my game, was promised more than even in Reach, but I personally feel like I have a lot LESS choice.
>
> Yeah I’m with you.
> There are no helmets that I absolutely want to wear because they all look pretty much the same.
> The worst pieces of armor there are, are the shoulders. All of them look absolutely terrible and most of them have a gap between the armor and the actual shoulder muscle so they all look like Yoink! with the Breach stance.

Precisely! About 50% of the shoulders are a shield/soft triangle kinda shape of varying size. And they don’t fit the arm right, they kinda float like magic or leave a glitched blank space when you look at them from certain angles. And most helmets make my neck look thin and scrawny. I feel like a bobble head dashboard ornament.

> At some point there will be a game type where the only weapons are Plasma Pistols, and the only vehicles are Mongoose.

No need for the plasma pistol on that playlistI would prefer spartan lasers and moongoses

btw the 61 helms are pretty much the same

Anyone know what’s up with that white bit in place of a visor on some helmets? Vanguard and Venator are two I think. Looks like a damn glitch

> That needed grammar.
>
> I’m nearly there.
>
> Weapon mastery will be a grind.
> Forerunner/covenant destroyer will also be a grind.
> and gametype wins…
>
> about 300 wins in KOTH/CTF/Regicide/ etc. to go ( I’ve done oddball )
> Nowhere NEAR done enemies
>
> about 50% UNSC weapons, about 25% Covie/Runner weapons.
>
> I think that’ll finish my helmets.
>
> One of the best armours to aquire would be the forearms from perfections.

your grammar is also equivalent to a P.O.S. so don’t make fun of someone else’s grammar. it is clear english is not his first language