60 Minute Ban for Quitting

=[

that ought to teach you to stay in games!

It ought to but I learned instead they do not value my time. I’ll take it in consideration when I buy (won’t buy) the next product.

Lets put a join in progress system, so players can be forced unto losing teams, and then we’ll put a quit ban system so if they try to leave that hopeless game, they will get penalized for it!

I love how even on the forums people support the quit ban. Only the perpetrators seem to make threads about it.

maybe try not quitting so many games…

Basically what it was doing all day (putting me in a dominion game with 3 players) so I’d leave.

> Basically what it was doing all day (putting me in a dominion game with 3 players) so I’d leave.

I wish I could get into such a game! I find myself loosing with a greater team rather than with a small one!

After this ban gets up add me I’ll show you how to win.

> After this ban gets up add me I’ll show you how to win.

Add me, I’ll lay when I wake up tomorrow! Itäs currently 3:31 AM where I live

Got what you deserved OP. You can keep complaining or kiss 343’s collective -Yoink-, but it really doesn’t matter. The lesson is learned.

Normally, I’d be in all-out support for that ban.

Except my internet is awful to the point that many, many times in Halo Reach, I’ve lagged out of enough games that it counts for enough “quits” so that it bans me.

I hope that somehow Halo 4 recognizes the difference between lagging out and quitting.

How many games does it take?

I remember quitting 4 times in a row and I got nothing

How is the lesson learned? If I can’t join matchmaking to stay in a game is the lesson (staying in matchmaking) really learned because I can’t stay if I can’t join?
Is the person slightly under the quota of leaving games in need of a lesson? I don’t believe this will deter me any less from quitting as I don’t quit for what I deem bad intentions. I do have internet problems with lag and on occasion lag out of the game. It is what it is…

that sucks you quit 95 games and i quit 101 and im still not banned :slight_smile:

so this guy is sad because he was banned for quitting too many games…
Solution:after the ban is over, try quitting less

if they want to force us into games in progress (which you will lose 90% of the time) then they have no right to institute a quitting ban as well. 343 needs to stop failing

Ban is off people are quitting, I sincerely hope they don’t get banned I really suck at this game.

Received a ban whilst in the middle of a game (haven’t left a game since the original ban) apparently someone at 343 is on an authoritative power-run.

> Basically what it was doing all day (putting me in a dominion game with 3 players) so I’d leave.

Anyone else frustrated that people always choose Longbow or Exile? I’m trying to get Believe and it’s impossible.

I understand OP, that JIP is putting you in terrible games, and that should never happen.

If they fixed JIP so that you don’t join games that have a score ratio that’s more than 4:5 (loseing team has 80% of winning team’s score), the quit ban is so people don’t leave meticulously, and I wholeheartedly believe that this system should stay.

I can’t remember leaving more than 20 halo games in my career. Losing games isn’t that bad, just stick it out and it’ll be over in 5 minutes. If you have a laptop, whip out netflix and watch Breaking Bad or something. It’s not like losing penalizes you in this game, you just get 400 exp less.