60 Halo Credits for game complete, surely not.

Can you help?

my teen age son is aggreived at the low credits that he receives from playing Halo Reach.After a year he is at Warrant officer 2 and his dad (me) is at Commander 2. Whilst he gets 60 points for Game Complete, I receive 1000’s of credits. I have to admit that he is much better than me, but I enjoy playing with him. So how come his set up gives low credits?

Any feedack would be good.

the higher in rank you are, the more credits for completion you get so it’s normal that you are getting more credits than your son is.

> Can you help?
>
> my teenage son is aggreived at the low credits that he receives from playing Halo Reach.After a year he is at Warrant officer 2 and his dad (me) is at Commander 2. Whilst he gets 60 points for Game Complete, I receive 1000’s of credits. I have to admit that he is much better than me, but I enjoy playing with him. So how come his set up gives low credits?
>
> Any feedack would be good.

That is because lower ranks do not receive tons of credits. The higher the rank, the more you receive. Because the father is a Commander, he will receive more than your son who is a Warrant Officer.

Also if you play anything outside of Matchmaking such as Campaign, Custom Games, Forge and Custom FF, you don’t receive much credits for playing in those game modes either.

Do note that grades have no affect on credits, just new ranks do.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Was your son playing matchmaking or no?

The higher rank you are, the more “Game Complete” cR bonus you get.

Ceasar: You don’t have to make three separate threads for the same question. That’s considered spamming regardless of intent. Please keep it to one thread so we can help you. Besides we’ve already answered your question on here.

also if he has live and u dont that is also y and if u do wen u do u will loose a % of it

1. There is a problem. Because when I started, I will get like 600-700 a game. Now I average 2,000-2,500.

He’s not even going to come back to see if we answered. smh

im banking: 10000 cR per game.