60 frames per second was a smart move

I think 343 made one of the smartest moves by making Halo 5 60 frames per second. I remember on the 360 playing some Black Ops 2 and then playing Halo and noticing a big difference in the feel of the games. Of course Halo is a better game, but that 60 frames per second felt good. Now Halo has it, and it’s a great thing. If you don’t believe me play Halo 5 for a while and then when the backwards compatibility for the Xbox One comes out play one of the older Halo games.

> 2533274805980490;1:
> I think 343 made one of the smartest moves by making Halo 5 60 frames per second. I remember on the 360 playing some Black Ops 2 and then playing Halo and noticing a big difference in the feel of the games. Of course Halo is a better game, but that 60 frames per second felt good. Now Halo has it, and it’s a great thing. If you don’t believe me play Halo 5 for a while and then when the backwards compatibility for the Xbox One comes out play one of the older Halo games.

id would 100% agree they had to sacrifise co op for it because the xbox is trully a dated system as it is in graphics cards and power but it made the game that much more beautiful i can live without console co op for better visuals all day right now but if i could i would love to see some co op on console by halo 6

Of course. Before Mcc came out, i was playing halo 3 and reach on the 360. Then when i played mcc, the 60fps was just smooth and crisp. Then i went back to the 360 to play Reach, it just murdered my eyes, because I was just so used to playing halo with 60fps. Halo 5 feels great at 60fps too.