60 dollars for a beta

This is -Yoinking!- -Yoink-. Every game takes at least 5 minutes to search. I can’t play with a friend as we CAN’T get put on same team every game.Emblems don’t even show up in a -Yoinking!- game its all the same for every player. In ffa you have 1th instead of freaking 1st. Like you can’t even spell? I can’t search alone as its always a 2v5 or I can’t even connect or somehow randomly lag out. Majority of games I get frozen after I play it. My achievements are all buggy. My game just suicides and crashes and then I have to re start it. I can’t forge cause if i make a description my whole map is deleted. I can’t play campaign too many bugs in that. what a bunch of horse -Yoink- 343. I’m about to start a -Yoinking!- lawsuit and sue you guys. this is ridiculous. And yes I already made a claim on my credit card I"m getting my 60 dollars back since I’ve heard YOU GUYS are blocking refunds because you know your game i mean beta is -Yoink-. -Yoink- all you at 343 from bottom of my entire heart. Enjoy this beta.<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

Thanks for your input and good luck with the lawsuit. 343 is working hard to fix the issues and they are very disappointing with the way the game has launched. I have been able to have a lot of fun with the game despite the obvious issues. I haven’t had an issue with the campaign so far and in the last day I have been able to get into a lot more multiplayer games so I definitely see that progress is being made. I know it is frustrating but give them a chance to make it up to you and I am sure you will be happy with the end results.