6 years stock in the wrong region

Hi there im from puerto rico over the past 6 years we have being give the chance to compete in the Hcs league and that is a blessing to be able to compete in my favorite game of all time . But we have being place in the wrong region over the past 6 years. Yes we are part of the united states but we have our owm lenguage own flag and athem heck we even have our own national team the we compete in the olympics but we do participate in the latam region in those sports even in other esports game such as league of legends super smash bros melee and ultimated street fighter Cod apex and much much more . But no in halo it dosent make scence we to not boost in numbers the north region and in fact is kind of a nightmare to play againts teams from the west region of north america but in fact i know we can help even more the latam region in numbers if we get moved to our right position i dont know what do we have to do to get our voice heard … this has being a nightmare over the past 6 years all we want if a fair chance…