6 more Bulletins before Halo 4

That is if their is at least 1 per week.

What Halo 4 related content would you like to see leading up to Halo 4?

My personal wish list.

Week 1
September 26: Halo 4 Forge BTS and Halo 4 Game fuel information (mainly info about the DEW XP promotion)

Week 2
October 3: Halo 4 TV commercial, Remake map reveal, and Terminal information.

Week 3
October 10: An in depth look at loadouts and the announcement of launch playlists.

Week 4
October 17: Forerunner Weapons video and skulls

Week 5
October 24:New Multiplayer Map info

Week 6
October 31: How Halo 4 and Waypoint will work together

That’s basically a list of things I would like to see. Anything that you guys and gals would like to see before the Launch of Halo 4?

Covenant and Forerunner Weapons video please.

> Covenant and Forerunner Weapons video please.

This, and info about the Game fuel would be nice.

Really puts it into perspective, doesn’t it? Only 62 more days!

As said above, I’d like to see the other two weapon videos.

I doubt there are hidden skulls. They are most likely given to you again.

Anyways, I wonder if we will get anymore serious PoDcasts. There are a butt load of questions left to be answered and/or any elaborating on other vague things in general…

Wish we were week 9. @___@

I also wish I had 100 million euros.

Honestly?

I don’t want any campaign info, other than what we have seen, that’s the perfect amount to still have room for tons of plot twists.

I’d like to maybe see one more map, and that maps being a better look at the forge map from the grifball video from pax, it looks like a new foundry, which is funny, because that map is just called forge. It just fits, and the room looks great, they said there was a bigger world outside, or referenced that. Maybe we will get a map like the map in halo 3 where we had 3 levels to build from, that would be awesome! I can’t think of that name off the top of my head right now, but mainly I wants me some forge info!

Then I’d be super satisfied until FUD comes out. Then obviously that would keep me sustained till I get my hand on the game itself.

62 days people…

So

Close

Right after posting, I remembered its called sandbox from halo 3! Duh!

Maybe how Halo 4 and Xbox Smartglass works together?

Putting it that way makes it seem a lot shorter to wait for me! Yay

Halo 4 game fuel? seriously? do we really need a bulletin for a drink?

> Maybe how Halo 4 and Xbox Smartglass works together?

I don’t think they will show anything on that until much closer to its launch around Xmas.

EDIT:

> That is if their is at least 1 per week.
>
>
> Week 9
> October 31: All the need to know Halo 4 information. (Ranking, Loadouts, etc…)
>
>
> That’s basically a list of things I would like to see. Anything that you guys and gals would like to see before the Launch of Halo 4?

Also I don’t know about anyone else but I really don’t want to have to wait another 9 weeks to see an official post or BTS with specific detailing of the progression system.

If its going to be as core a link between your Wargames & Spartan Ops experience as they have made it out to be I don’t think people should get info on it barely before release

> Halo 4 game fuel? seriously? do we really need a bulletin for a drink?

We most certainly Dew. :wink:

I love that stuff to death! I’ve also seen the pics of H4 game fuel showing that their will be dew xp associated with them. If it’s like CoD’s promotion their will be other things such as prizes and whatnot. The information on that alone is enough to justify a full bulletin dedicated to it. It’s not really about the drink but more so about what it offers. I should of cleared that up in the OP so people don’t think I’m mental. :slight_smile:

The closer it gets the farther away it feels…

> > Halo 4 game fuel? seriously? do we really need a bulletin for a drink?
>
> We most certainly Dew. :wink:
>
> I love that stuff to death! I’ve also seen the pics of H4 game fuel showing that their will be dew xp associated with them. If it’s like CoD’s promotion their will be other things such as prizes and whatnot. The information on that alone is enough to justify a full bulletin dedicated to it. It’s not really about the drink but more so about what it offers. I should of cleared that up in the OP so people don’t think I’m mental. :slight_smile:

I don’t see what’s so special about dinks. I mean, why do I need to know what people are going to drink whilst playing?

If you want to know it, I’m just going to drink some Tea. Hmmm… teaaaaaaa…

> > > Halo 4 game fuel? seriously? do we really need a bulletin for a drink?
> >
> > We most certainly Dew. :wink:
> >
> > I love that stuff to death! I’ve also seen the pics of H4 game fuel showing that their will be dew xp associated with them. If it’s like CoD’s promotion their will be other things such as prizes and whatnot. The information on that alone is enough to justify a full bulletin dedicated to it. It’s not really about the drink but more so about what it offers. I should of cleared that up in the OP so people don’t think I’m mental. :slight_smile:
>
> I don’t see what’s so special about dinks. I mean, why do I need to know what people are going to drink whilst playing?
>
>
> If you want to know it, I’m just going to drink some Tea. Hmmm… teaaaaaaa…

I’m mainly just going to be drinking water and game fuel. I don’t really care about all the different information of the drinks themselves. I would just like to know about what kind of promotion they are going to be running.

> > > Halo 4 game fuel? seriously? do we really need a bulletin for a drink?
> >
> > We most certainly Dew. :wink:
> >
> > I love that stuff to death! I’ve also seen the pics of H4 game fuel showing that their will be dew xp associated with them. If it’s like CoD’s promotion their will be other things such as prizes and whatnot. The information on that alone is enough to justify a full bulletin dedicated to it. It’s not really about the drink but more so about what it offers. I should of cleared that up in the OP so people don’t think I’m mental. :slight_smile:
>
> I don’t see what’s so special about dinks. I mean, why do I need to know what people are going to drink whilst playing?
>
>
> If you want to know it, I’m just going to drink some Tea. Hmmm… teaaaaaaa…

i’ll be drinking my own blood.

I want Invasion confirmation and info how it works!

Wa-wa-wa-wait…

If you take 343 and divide it by 9, then divide by 7, then times it by 4…

343/9 = 38.1

38/7 = 5.428571428571429

5.428571428571429 X 4 = 21

2+1 = 3

3 + (Halo) 4 = 7!!!

> Wa-wa-wa-wait…
>
> If you take 343 and divide it by 9, then divide by 7, then times it by 4…
>
>
> 343/9 = 38.1
>
> 38/7 = 5.428571428571429
>
> 5.428571428571429 X 4 = 21
>
> 2+1 = 3
>
> 3 + (Halo) 4 = 7!!!

Talkin bout November 6th!

> Talkin bout November 6th!

343 (as in 343 Industries)

9 (bulletins left)

7 (Bungie Favorite #)

4 (As in Halo 4)

And all these number though a messed up equation equals 7! Bungie!

Wait a minute…

7 X 6 = 42

4 + 2 = 6

November 6th!!!

: )