6 months from now? Proved or Disproved.

There’s a lot of heated debate on these forums but there is an end in sight with a pretty solid outcome for the issues.

I’m sure we will see if things like Jetpack and Sprint really killed Halo, So Many of you claim, when Destiny gets here. It plays just like a reskinned Halo. The only difference is they are going a bit bolder and having a Super Abilities that gets you free kills and loot. We can give it 6 months and debate its population then. Every class has a Jetpack like Ability and Sprint. Unlike the AA’s that are 90% non damage causing. If the population is still pretty high we could just say its because “those people are all noobs and loot fiends”, we wouldn’t want them in “our” halo anyway. It couldn’t possibly be because the Sprint and Abilities are balanced and work well with the game design. Geez you even get a summonable vehicle to traverse the maps.

If this does hold true and Destiny is still popular 6 months from now hopefully 343i will realize its not just what you have its how you use it. AA’s, Sprint, Simple UNSC loadouts, Summonable Forerunner hover bike? Heck even a ledge grab could work in a well balanced and designed Halo.

So 6 months from now hopefully this debate about Sprint-No Sprint, AA’s-No AA’s, and Proper Loadouts can be put to bed.

Wow, you just set yourself up to be attacked by the community. It was nice knowing you.

> Wow, you just set yourself up to be attacked by the community. It was nice knowing you.

He is pretty much already hated/attacked by the community on this forum.
I’ve seen him in pretty much every thread proposing ridiculous ideas.

People argue with him and end up winning the debate because as said, his ideas are silly stupid. Yet he continue to argue.
I’m not sure if he’s a troll or if he’s actually that stupidly stubborn.

If in your world, comparing apples and oranges has any logical relevance, then maybe. Otherwise, my answer to your poll is a simple “No”, because further explanations would still not help a flawed logic.

MMORPGs work well with an inventory. Thus maybe adding an inventory in Halo could save Halo?

Going by your logic, if Cod has 400k from start to 6 months, then. 343 should stop and take a look at how go be more like them. It’s how you use perks, ads, sprint, and kill/support streaks. Really, just give up this argument already. They tried this -Yoink- twice already, Bungie with Reach and 343 with H4. Not again, we must move on from what got us in this predicament already.

Destiny is not Halo, so comparing the 2 is futile.The people who want to play Destiny do so because that’s just their cup of tea, same goes for any other game someone plays.

>

Offtopic but I love your signature!
“Arbiter- “I must get my hands on MCC”
Rtas- “Then mount up Arbiter””
That’s just genius. xD

Because there is an uncanny resemblance between them, like the uncanny resemblance between apples and firetrucks. Or Caboose and the Pacific Ocean.

I would just like to point one thing out. Why are people still pushing for AAs? They are gone, removed, dead and they aren’t coming back. If 343 says that AAs are gone for good than that is that.

secret message

> I’m sure we will see if things like Jetpack and Sprint really killed Halo, So Many of you claim, when Destiny gets here. It plays just like a reskinned Halo.

I really don’t think you’ve played Destiny, because Destiny plays nothing like Halo.

> AA’s, Sprint, Simple UNSC loadouts, Summonable Forerunner hover bike? Heck even a ledge grab could work in a well balanced and designed Halo.

So then, because one or two games do something, then all games should do it? What’s wrong with having diversity in the shooter genre? What’s wrong with having games like CoD and Destiny that are class-based and have loadouts and then having games like Halo that are arena-based and feature primarily same-starts?

Of course you could change things in Halo’s existing gameplay to make class abilities, loadouts, and sprint work. But by the time you change that much, you don’t have Halo; you have Destiny. Why would it be worth it to make Halo like Destiny when Destiny is already like Destiny?

Why do you want all shooters to be simply reskinned versions of each other?

> >
>
> Offtopic but I love your signature!
> “Arbiter- “I must get my hands on MCC”
> Rtas- “Then mount up Arbiter””
> That’s just genius. xD

I agree, it made me laugh when I saw it.

No I honestly think people will feel the same as they do now.

“…it plays like a re-skinned Halo…”

Yeah. This is another thread that won’t go anywhere. Destiny =/= Halo in anyway.

i havent played destiny but it looks more like a re-skined cod then a re-skined halo to me. but then again so was halo 4.

Destiny plays plays more like a reskinned Borderlands than anything.