6 kills 13 deaths

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

F U match making!

MM has always spoken highly of you, though. = (

You did bad so you’re blaming the system?

I understand. Were all your teammates *** stupid?

That’s your fault, not matchmaking’s.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

5 kills 8 deaths another match joined in progress F U match making.

You must be a terrible player then…

Don’t blame the Match Making system for your failures. It’;s like blaming Valve for not getting any Hats in TF2.

Praise Jeebus 15 kills to only 12 deaths,I feel downright vindicated.

> That’s your fault, not matchmaking’s.

Its match makings fault when its like that 10 games in a row.My KD is above 1 so it shouldnt be that way.Not to mention the complete and utter BS that is randoms like me being stuck against teams who watch each others baack and stick together.Completely unfair! but I dont want to spend all my time in regocide so it looks like being -Yoinked!- over is in my immediate future.F U match making!.

My highest was 48 kills and 3 deaths. It was fun as heck owning the entire team alone! xD I usually got around of kills like those ones, but with some many SR+50 players it’s kinda hard.

if you join a game in progress and it sucks. leave the game. otherwise its your fault. my k/d took a hit when game after game was JIP and i would instantly get spawn killed. so i left those games.

I got thowen in a interesting match of BTB. The enemy team won, even if our team was playing better. Only a single enemy was getting kills in impossible ways: he finished 46-4…
I don’t know if it’s the balance a -Yoink- that placed a super ultra MLG player in the enemy team or he was just host and getting kills without any effort X3

> I got thowen in a interesting match of BTB. The enemy team won, even if our team was playing better. Only a single enemy was getting kills in impossible ways: he finished 46-4…
> I don’t know if it’s the balance a Yoink! that placed a super ultra MLG player in the enemy team or he was just host and getting kills without any effort X3

Not impossible. I took a pic of one of my K/D once: Here

16 kills 10 deaths look the -Yoink- out im on a roll!.Im drinking at the moment and im not a pleasent drunk but this match making system is just -Yoinked!-.At least in Reach I could choose skill based but in 4 It seems Im at the mercy of unknown evil force lol.Looking very forward to the new year supposed skill based match making sytem update.I dont ever expect randoms like me to get a version of slayer just for us.Damn shame.

> I got thowen in a interesting match of BTB. The enemy team won, even if our team was playing better. Only a single enemy was getting kills in impossible ways: he finished 46-4…
> I don’t know if it’s the balance a Yoink! that placed a super ultra MLG player in the enemy team or he was just host and getting kills without any effort X3

Yeah I have seen the odd player get likre 50 kills and one just has to wonder what the -Yoink- that player is doing in the match.like I said F U match making lol.

> > I got thowen in a interesting match of BTB. The enemy team won, even if our team was playing better. Only a single enemy was getting kills in impossible ways: he finished 46-4…
> > I don’t know if it’s the balance a Yoink! that placed a super ultra MLG player in the enemy team or he was just host and getting kills without any effort X3
>
> Not impossible. I took a pic of one of my K/D once: Here

And do you accept it as a fair skilled game? no host powers or matching against noobs easy to kill? I can’t believe you normally finish games like that XD

So you lose a fair match and now you’re complaining about it?

Is it only fair when you’re spawncamping and get over 30 kills?

Well theres your problem then isnt it. Never drink alcohol and play matchmaking stick to spartan ops.
If you arent drinking a spirit shame on you, thats when halos funniest. I had a large bottle of jack daniels to myself friday night and played reach swat and did really well. Never went neagtive always positive and got the spree challenge for 5 sprees in mm in a hand full of games.
Nice to be the inheritor in the game and doing well…lol.

On a serious note I make it my rule to never go into matchmaking when I have been drinking, you take risks you wouldnt do when sobber and run out boldly when you shouldnt. When you get your head together try again tomorrow I bet you do better.

Failing that I’ll crack open another bottle and join you…lmao.

> Well theres your problem then isnt it. Never drink alcohol and play matchmaking stick to spartan ops.
> If you arent drinking a spirit shame on you, thats when halos funniest. I had a large bottle of jack daniels to myself friday night and played reach swat and did really well. Never went neagtive always positive and got the spree challenge for 5 sprees in mm in a hand full of games.
> Nice to be the inheritor in the game and doing well…lol.
>
> On a serious note I make it my rule to never go into matchmaking when I have been drinking, you take risks you wouldnt do when sobber and run out boldly when you shouldnt. When you get your head together try again tomorrow I bet you do better.

This isnt my first run in with online multyplayer on the terps and I know youre right.Still it seems like a good time to air my greivences about matchmaking sucking especialy for randoms like me.I really hope this game gets a system similar to Reach,s skill based search in the early 2013 update.

> So you lose a fair match and now you’re complaining about it?
>
> Is it only fair when you’re spawncamping and get over 30 kills?

I never get 30 kills or spawn camp and there is no such thing as a fair match when randoms like me are being put up against teams.

> > So you lose a fair match and now you’re complaining about it?
> >
> > Is it only fair when you’re spawncamping and get over 30 kills?
>
> I never get 30 kills or spawn camp and there is no such thing as a fair match when randoms like me are being put up against teams.

Playing with, “randoms” (seriously, everybody is treating it like an insult) does not automatically make you lose against teams. A team of disorganised players can easily lose to a group of “random” players who all can read each others movements and work together without communication. I’ve played plenty of games with “randoms” and beaten teams by providing backup, working together, watching out for them and frankly not being totally selfish about it.