6 gold req packs

These 6 packs just showed up , tried to open one and it just acted like it was going to open … so i had to reset the game , set me back to lvl 1 for a bit .
i did recover my account but the packs are still there. Wondering if its dangerous to try and open them …or hopefully someone can delete them .

> 2533274857527223;1:
> These 6 packs just showed up , tried to open one and it just acted like it was going to open … so i had to reset the game , set me back to lvl 1 for a bit .
> i did recover my account but the packs are still there. Wondering if its dangerous to try and open them …or hopefully someone can delete them .

They are probably from firefight commendations. You can open them.

I can’t retrieve battle reports anymore , when you hit the select button . I believe when I tried to open those packs caused this … do you get 6 gold packs at one time as a reward ? Also my guy seems more nerfed now . Something fishy going on .

> 2533274857527223;3:
> I can’t retrieve battle reports anymore , when you hit the select button . I believe when I tried to open those packs caused this … do you get 6 gold packs at one time as a reward ? Also my guy seems more nerfed now . Something fishy going on .

Did you preorder halo wars 2?