59,000 matchmade mongoose splatters

Hello I thought I would show you our first Halo 4 goosetage.

Zombigoose.

Let me know what clip you think was the best

59,000 Mongoose splatters?

I think you’ve reached God status, analbumcover. How many did you have in Reach?

> 59,000 Mongoose splatters?
>
> I think you’ve reached God status, analbumcover. How many did you have in Reach?

Sorry, I don’t have that many by myself… I didn’t mean for that to mislead anyone. That is the number for Simple Eric and I combined. I only have a meager 35,000ish mongoose splatters in matchmaking.

Brilliant montage, don’t think I’ve ever caught someone getting overkills from splatters before haha. I’ll have to give some of these a try next time I’m in matchmaking. Great stuff OP :slight_smile:

> > 59,000 Mongoose splatters?
> >
> > I think you’ve reached God status, analbumcover. How many did you have in Reach?
>
> Sorry, I don’t have that many by myself… I didn’t mean for that to mislead anyone. That is the number for Simple Eric and I combined. I only have a meager 35,000ish mongoose splatters in matchmaking.

“Meagre” he says. Still more than everyone else. Ever. Heck, still more than basically everyone else (other than Simple Eric) combined I’d wager. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s an amazing tally, well done! I’ll check out the montage now :slight_smile:

Edit: Just watched it - that was great :slight_smile:

2:20

lol!

I don’t really like players going for, for example only mongoose kills, as you will destroy for your team more than you help them.

Looking at the video the mongoose seems to be horribly broken. Sometimes you barely touch them and they die: I’ll give you props on the overkills still.

> I don’t really like players going for, for example only mongoose kills, as you will destroy for your team more than you help them.
>
> Looking at the video the mongoose seems to be horribly broken. Sometimes you barely touch them and they die: I’ll give you props on the overkills still.

We both have a positive K/D and a 50% W/L. That means we don’t have a negative effect on our teams at all. I make a huge positive impact on my team at getting objectives taken care of and killing vehicles (It helps me to take them out as the restrict my ability to goose).

The goose is not broken. It is easier to get splatters in Halo 4 than in previous titles but we are also easier to kill.

That was crazy O.O

Not to mention, it had lots of lol moments.

There are people who are good at Halo, there are people who are great at Halo.

But you sir, are GOD at Halo.

Leave it to album cover to get a killtac with the Mongoose.

I did notice, however, that its easier to get splatters with the Mongoose in H4 than Reach.

Hilarious and so worth watching :slight_smile:

> 59,000 Mongoose splatters?
>
> I think you’ve reached God status, analbumcover. How many did you have in Reach?

I read his username the way you typed it, all squished together, before actually seeing his username, and read it as -Yoink!- bum cover.

Also, that’s an insane amount of splatters.