5000 days ago

Did you guys know that today on 6/3/21, Halo 3 was released 5000 days ago on 9/25/07 in North America
I know I just blew your mind.
Alright, so I only thought about this. Because two days ago, I hit one million gamerscore and I was wondering how many days has it been since I unlocked my very first achievement. Which was 4931 days ago. Pretty close to Halo 3’s release date.
Just thought it would be fun to share this new fact about Halo 3.

You know what they say, time flies when you are having fun. In this case time flies when you are playing halo. That’s crazy 5000 days.

> 2533274852649151;1:
> Did you guys know that today on 6/3/21, Halo 3 was released 5000 days ago on 9/25/07 in North America
> I know I just blew your mind.
> Alright, so I only thought about this. Because two days ago, I hit one million gamerscore and I was wondering how many days has it been since I unlocked my very first achievement. Which was 4931 days ago. Pretty close to Halo 3’s release date.
> Just thought it would be fun to share this new fact about Halo 3.

Awesome dude and congrats on getting a million gamerscore

If you won one game a day you would finally have enough xp to be 5-Star General, so there’s that!

> 2533274841519598;4:
> If you won one game a day you would finally have enough xp to be 5-Star General, so there’s that!

Or…a staff captain if you were bad at competitive multiplayer lol