500 second respawn timer

So I was in the halofollower stream (yay for me), and we were playing some WZFF. It’s the final round, and I decide to pull out a tank. I don’t respawn, then after 2 minutes of me on the respawn screen, the screen changes and it says I have a 530+ second wait to respawn. After about a minute or two, it boots me for inactivity. I then watched my team win on the stream :frowning:

343 please fix this, as well as many of the other bugs in firefight. It’s a pretty annoying bug.

Proof

Yeah, this has happened to me too

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Yeah, this has happened to me too

Did it boot you?

> 2535455681930574;3:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > Yeah, this has happened to me too
>
>
> Did it boot you?

No but I had to sit there and wait until the match was over. I’m surprised I didn’t get booted for inactivity, now that I think about it. What a silly glitch.

> 2535455681930574;1:
> So I was in the halofollower stream (yay for me), and we were playing some WZFF. It’s the final round, and I decide to pull out a tank. I don’t respawn, then after 2 minutes of me on the respawn screen, the screen changes and it says I have a 530+ second wait to respawn. After about a minute or two, it boots me for inactivity. I then watched my team win on the stream :frowning:
>
> 343 please fix this, as well as many of the other bugs in firefight. It’s a pretty annoying bug.
>
> Proof

Its happened to me too! I got kicked out of the game because of inactivity while other players pulled out their ghosts :confused:
I made a thread about it and 343i replied with a simple: “This issue is currently being investigated into”
Apparently not.

Glitch. Try a restart next time.