500 Error

I get a lot of 500 internal server Error’s Lately.

Doesn’t really matter what part of The forums I visit. front page, General, Universe, Halo Xbox one.

If it matters, I use Internet Explorer.

I have been getting these a lot lately as well.
Chrome
Safari
Android

all are up to date.

Are you noticing any patterns or trends? When you’re loading certain content/large threads/blog articles etc?

> Are you noticing any patterns or trends? When you’re loading certain content/large threads/blog articles etc?

Most of mine come from Fileshare/browser.
Sometimes on threads in the halo 4 forum.

> Are you noticing any patterns or trends? When you’re loading certain content/large threads/blog articles etc?

No. Doesn’t really matter what part of the forums I visit. It just loads slow and then the 500 error pop’s up.

Not really a pattern.

Thank you for the information.

Regarding the file browser, is it happening on any particular files or is it a sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn’t, regardless what file kind of thing? Just trying to make sure we don’t have a separate issue happening in the file browser.

> Thank you for the information.
>
> Regarding the file browser, is it happening on any particular files or is it a sometimes it does it, sometimes it doesn’t, regardless what file kind of thing? Just trying to make sure we don’t have a separate issue happening in the file browser.

Screenshot files. Usually when navigating away from viewing a shot. Back to the browser.

Any updates on a fix for this. Is there something I can do?