5 years?

I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?

> I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?

That is indeed true.

Are you just confirming this or do you have a problem with it? Simple question, nothing meant by it.

> > I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?
>
> That is indeed true.

Source, please?

I heard it’s in 2553.

yep it’s set in 2553, a year after Halo 3.

> > > I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?
> >
> > That is indeed true.
>
> Source, please?
>
> I heard it’s in 2553.

I guess your going off of OXM then, which is entirely false. 343 themselves said 5 years which puts the date at 2558.

> I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s a year after Halo 3.

no, it’s approximately 5

> > > I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?
> >
> > That is indeed true.
>
> Source, please?
>
> I heard it’s in 2553.

I’m not sure what video it is. But Kiki Wolfkill said so.

Might be this one.

Yes, it is…
Cortana’s soooooooooo gonna be really wierd and messed up.

HALO 4EVER !!! <motto<

> > I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s a year after Halo 3.
>
> no, it’s approximately 5

Halo 4 | Halo Alpha | Fandom “In the November 2011 issue of the Xbox 360 Official Magazine, it was confirmed the game would take place in 2553, a year after the events of the first three games and the same year Halo 3 ends in.”

> > > I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s a year after Halo 3.
> >
> > no, it’s approximately 5
>
> Halo 4 | Halo Alpha | Fandom “In the November 2011 issue of the Xbox 360 Official Magazine, it was confirmed the game would take place in 2553, a year after the events of the first three games and the same year Halo 3 ends in.”

i’ll ignore the fact that 2553 wouldn’t make sense in the canon and go by that kik wolfkill already confirmed 5 years after Halo 3

According to 343i it’s “about 5 years”.

> > > I’m not 100% sure but I think it’s a year after Halo 3.
> >
> > no, it’s approximately 5
>
> Halo 4 | Halo Alpha | Fandom “In the November 2011 issue of the Xbox 360 Official Magazine, it was confirmed the game would take place in 2553, a year after the events of the first three games and the same year Halo 3 ends in.”

OXM’s information is mostly false. Especially that piece. Its 5 years after Halo 3.

Yup, originally said to be 2553, but it was confirmed Monday that it’s five years.

5 years is a long time

The same Link you’re all posting trying to Confirm 1 year, Says 5, Go down to the Plot portion and read it. You should read a little further and also read your own info before posting it.

And I quote. “It was confirmed the game would take place in approximately 2558, five years after the events of the first three games.” Taken from Halo 4 | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Also Kiki Wolfkill has Confirmed 5 in many interviews.

The Chief is so used to fighting, that everything else is boring.
What will he do when there’s no one to fight?
Just sleep forever until there is something to fight?

This is where I go for my Info… I go to Halopedian.com.

> > > > I hear the Master-chief has been in cryo sleep for 5 years since the events of halo 3. Is this true?
> > >
> > > That is indeed true.
> >
> > Source, please?
> >
> > I heard it’s in 2553.
>
> I guess your going off of OXM then, which is entirely false. 343 themselves said 5 years which puts the date at 2558.

No, I’m not sure where I heard it, but w/e.

5 Years later as stated here…