5 XP Codes, free giveaway.

Yeah, i’ve got just five codes if anyone wants them. Just say what your favorite moment was in Halo ever, and if I agree. They go to you.

But yeah, I don’t need these, my Halo 4 matchmaking isn’t working right, for about 2 weeks it’s been saying the servers are down, I cannot join friends, they cannot join me, and I can’t play SpOps.
No end in sight, so. They go to whoever states an EPIC Halo moment.

EDIT:

Code goes to ZYTHON moderators, please lock this thread.

The first encounter with the Flood!

The part on halo 2 when the Breaking Benjamin song starts and the covenant is fighting themselves.

• Beach storm at the beginning of Long Night of Solace, in Halo:Reach

• The Didact’s parts in Halo 4. ALL of them.

> The part on halo 2 when the Breaking Benjamin song starts and the covenant is fighting themselves.

I just got done replaying Halo 2, I love it. That one is hard to beat.

my favorite part of any halo game is the part on halo 3 where you have to drive the wharthog to reach the end on legendary OMG that was some tough beans and it was my favoritepart ever

Finally completing Cortana on Legendary on Halo 3, god the sound of relief after that :slight_smile:

In Halo 2 where you board and pillage a scarab. That is one of my favorite moments in the entire series.

For me personally… It’s when the chief is looking out over the earth after Cortana has died and Lasky has that chat with him about being a machine - really great scene I think But then again I’ve only played Halos 3, reach, and 4…

Halo 2. When the Arbiter gets branded. It actually inspired me to go get my Mark of Shame tattoo! lol

> Finally completing Cortana on Legendary on Halo 3, god the sound of relief after that :slight_smile:

Arby n’ The Chief Quote: My vision of hell? Having to play this STUPID FREAKING LEVEL ON LEGENDARY FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.

Halo 1’s Warthog run cannot be beaten, such an epic moment!

> For me personally… It’s when the chief is looking out over the earth after Cortana has died and Lasky has that chat with him about being a machine - really great scene I think But then again I’ve only played Halos 3, reach, and 4…

Got to be one of the most emotional scenes.

The end of Halo: Combat Evolved, when you beat the campaign on legendary. When Sgt Johnson and the Elite are fighting over an assault rifle, then they see the giant explosion and begin to hug.

Real fast now that I have you all here, before I make my decision, does anyone have the fix to my problem stated in the OP? Or no?

the part with the scarab on halo reach when nobel 1 runs into the scarab that was the best way to take down a scarab

I thought the moment in Halo: Reach when you’re defending the Autumn was great, as well as Noble 6’s last stand afterwards.

Noble team really knew what it was to be a Spartan, unlike the new Spartan-IVs.

My absolute favorite is when the chief gives the Covenant back their bomb, then Sgt Johnson says “for a brick he flew pretty good”.

Great times.

I don’t even care if I get the codes, this thread brought up some good memories.

My favorite Halo experience would have to be all the split screen parties with my bros in Halo 4. Practically every day we’d sit down and bang out some 2v2 or free for all matches, and only one of us had an xbox so we’d all go to that guy’s house to chill.

Then Xbox Live came around and we all got xboxes and played Halo 2 matchmaking.
I still remember my saved file from the original xbox though. I was a gold elite, steel secondary, named zython. My tool of destruction was the sword since I always whored it.

After we all got Xbox live though our slayer sessions grew farther and farther apart. Now we all play our separate games. I’m the only one who stuck to Halo.

Those days are also the inspiration for my gold sword elite avatar on here, of course.

> > For me personally… It’s when the chief is looking out over the earth after Cortana has died and Lasky has that chat with him about being a machine - really great scene I think But then again I’ve only played Halos 3, reach, and 4…
>
> Got to be one of the most emotional scenes.

That’s why I like it - and why I like Halo 4’s campaign over all the others I’ve played (I may actually have played HCE on the xbox originals marketplace, but honestly I don’t remember for the moment…) - One thing I found in this campaign is that the character of chief actually gets fleshed out and becomes more well…human. Having a blank template is fine for some players - but I personally think it’s a bit bland.