5 weapons noone seems to use/use correctly :D

(I am only focusing on weapons found in Arena/Slayer)
(not in any order)

1. Plasma Caster - Pretty much giving you 15 plasma grenades every pickup, for those who know how to arc and lead grenades, this feels like cheating
  2. Hydra Launcher - It’s a friggin homing missle, making it effortless to get kills while you (or them) are behind cover or at bad angles
  3. Storm Rifle - Shreds shields, beats a AR (and sometimes a bad SMG) in close range with a follow up melee.
  4. Plasma Pistol - Best anti-OS weapon. And good for mid-range noob combos and close-range nearly insta-kill “plasma punch outs”
  5. Light Rifle - Great range and powerful scoped shots makes people panic, often leading to mistakes. Perfect for ranged “hassling”

Good list!
I would go as far as saying most people don’t know how to use the AR. In bursts that thing is deadly and actually has a fair bit of range compared to the other automatics.

plasma pistols take out overshields too

Light rifle is just so slow, I always get the shields down and then really struggle for that last headshot. Plasma caster I just can’t handle properly, I’ve seen how you use it but I don’t have time to bounce shots of the ground when I’m being shot in the face with a br

Nice list.

Also, the DMR in Reach. No matter how many times I explained to people how to control bloom to get a more accurate shot they just replied with “Huuuuurr dddduurrrrr randomness is bad, I hate bloom, belrggghhhh”. The Reach DMR had the highest skill range out of any weapon in Halo in my opinion, just nobody knew how to use it.

The only one of these that I have problems with is the Hydra. In most cases, one of these two things happen: It takes too long to lock on so I get shot and forced out of smart-scope before I can fire, or the guy I’m shooting at runs around a corner and the missiles fly straight into a wall. In my experience, it’s only useful when you’re targeting an enemy who’s out in the open and unaware of your presence. In that case, a grenade followed up with a headshot is just as effective.

Aside from the SR and maybe the light rifle these are ambush weapons in other words don’t use them in a head to head fight and expect to win

Yeah a lot of people say the caster sucks but in my opinion it’s one of the best weapons to clear multiple enemies out of a place.

Well I like your list that you made. You probably use those weapons to your advantage.

Noobs these days , complaining about everything lol

Absolutely agree with the Lightrifle. I do not walk past one. They are animals. Three shot kills.

Took me a while to get used to all of these (new) weapons in Halo 5. Light rifle is good.

Needler might be even better for OS…

> 2533274802103078;6:
> Also, the DMR in Reach. No matter how many times I explained to people how to control bloom to get a more accurate shot they just replied with “Huuuuurr dddduurrrrr randomness is bad, I hate bloom, belrggghhhh”. The Reach DMR had the highest skill range out of any weapon in Halo in my opinion, just nobody knew how to use it.

I LOVED the Reach DMR. That was a damn good weapon.

> 2533274857405414;4:
> Light rifle is just so slow, I always get the shields down and then really struggle for that last headshot. Plasma caster I just can’t handle properly, I’ve seen how you use it but I don’t have time to bounce shots of the ground when I’m being shot in the face with a br

You just don’t know how to use it. :wink:

No one can use the splaser right.

> 2533274832368555;15:
> > 2533274802103078;6:
> > Also, the DMR in Reach. No matter how many times I explained to people how to control bloom to get a more accurate shot they just replied with “Huuuuurr dddduurrrrr randomness is bad, I hate bloom, belrggghhhh”. The Reach DMR had the highest skill range out of any weapon in Halo in my opinion, just nobody knew how to use it.
>
>
> I LOVED the Reach DMR. That was a damn good weapon.

What on earth am I reading.

Randomness isn’t fun. At least not for me…

> 2533274812650916;18:
> > 2533274832368555;15:
> > > 2533274802103078;6:
> > > Also, the DMR in Reach. No matter how many times I explained to people how to control bloom to get a more accurate shot they just replied with “Huuuuurr dddduurrrrr randomness is bad, I hate bloom, belrggghhhh”. The Reach DMR had the highest skill range out of any weapon in Halo in my opinion, just nobody knew how to use it.
> >
> >
> > I LOVED the Reach DMR. That was a damn good weapon.
>
>
> What on earth am I reading.
>
> Randomness isn’t fun. At least not for me…

I also liked the bloom of the Reach DMR. Please don’t ban me lol

> 2533274803493024;19:
> > 2533274812650916;18:
> > > 2533274832368555;15:
> > > > 2533274802103078;6:
> > > > Also, the DMR in Reach. No matter how many times I explained to people how to control bloom to get a more accurate shot they just replied with “Huuuuurr dddduurrrrr randomness is bad, I hate bloom, belrggghhhh”. The Reach DMR had the highest skill range out of any weapon in Halo in my opinion, just nobody knew how to use it.
> > >
> > >
> > > I LOVED the Reach DMR. That was a damn good weapon.
> >
> >
> > What on earth am I reading.
> >
> > Randomness isn’t fun. At least not for me…
>
>
> I also liked the bloom of the Reach DMR. Please don’t ban me lol

Times have changed. Bloom, for an arena shooter mechanic, is an objectively bad idea. But hey I guess some people like it.

It also doesn’t help that the best players Reach had were vehemently against bloom. No one back then defended it. There’s almost no excusing it. But to each their own.