5 Ways to Make TF funner

Ten-Hut!
I play alot of Terminus Firefight & I really like it.
So I’ve got some ideas that I think would make it even funner.
So listen up 343i and Creative Assembly!

1. Let people choose their own Color.
    (Color the enemy grey to make up for it)

2. Make DLC & Blitz units in the enemy ranks.
    (Like: All of Yap Yap’s exclusive units, Cryo Troopers, Mastodons, Phantoms, Brute Grenadiers, Volatile Scarab, Goliath Hunters, Skitterers, Mantises, Invaderer Wraiths, Flame Hogs and all the other dlc units in HW2)

3. Make DLC hero units in the Enemy boss waves.
    (Like: Hunter Captains, Kinsano Cyclops, Omega team, Decimus mech, Forge Hog, The Goblin Brothers, Bison, Arbiter & any other heros you can think of)

4. Day Night cycle.
    (It’d increase the over all feel of TF)

5. Make some new Barricade upgrades.
    Like:
    Offensive Barricades (Shoots enemys)
    Gate Barricades (Open manually to let units pass through)
    Sensor Barrier for Banished (Provides area of light)
    & make another upgrade for the Unstable Barrels too.

Well Marines, those are my ideas, what’s yours?

I like the color idea, I always thought tf would be a good gamemode to bring that in

DLC units are long overdue to be included in TF.

I don’t know if this would count as making it “funnier”, but at the moment, I’d really like something done about the enemy health and damage in the later rounds. I know this probably makes me sound like a whiny idiot who just wants the game to win itself for him, and I get that there needs to be some sort of difficulty curve even on Easy, but seriously - can we leave 350+% enemy health and 250+% enemy damage for the masochists who choose those in the game options, and let the rest of us fight enemies on something a little closer to equal footing? Or at least save those obscene bloats for difficulties where they’re expected(i.e. not on Easy!) and/or team games where the players can put together a bigger force?

Ranting aside, I do like the idea of adding not only DLC units but also others that are never used like the Kodiak(or deployed Blisterback) and Shroud, and I also recently thought of gradually adding standard unit upgrades(I know the game already sort of does this with some Y abilities, but I mean others like the Hunters’ Beam Cannon and the Banished Heroes’…everything) and leader powers for the enemy. Of course, now I’m just waiting to be told that stuff would be even worse than merely bloating the enemy health and damage…

> 2535411669126629;4:
> I don’t know if this would count as making it “funnier”, but at the moment, I’d really like something done about the enemy health and damage in the later rounds. I know this probably makes me sound like a whiny idiot who just wants the game to win itself for him, and I get that there needs to be some sort of difficulty curve even on Easy, but seriously - can we leave 350+% enemy health and 250+% enemy damage for the masochists who choose those in the game options, and let the rest of us fight enemies on something a little closer to equal footing? Or at least save those obscene bloats for difficulties where they’re expected(i.e. not on Easy!) and/or team games where the players can put together a bigger force?
>
> Ranting aside, I do like the idea of adding not only DLC units but also others that are never used like the Kodiak(or deployed Blisterback) and Shroud, and I also recently thought of gradually adding standard unit upgrades(I know the game already sort of does this with some Y abilities, but I mean others like the Hunters’ Beam Cannon and the Banished Heroes’…everything) and leader powers for the enemy. Of course, now I’m just waiting to be told that stuff would be even worse than merely bloating the enemy health and damage…

Kodiaks locking down would be really neat, you’d have to move your units out of your defense positions to neutralize them.
As for the Banished heros getting upgrades…

Heck yeah!

Def want the color option!

> 2533274894985914;3:
> DLC units are long overdue to be included in TF.

Yeah, another Terminus map would be nice also.

i like the DLC Heroes and Blitz variants idea! That would be cool to see those units in TF as I almost never play Blitz

> 2533274798980159;8:
> i like the DLC Heroes and Blitz variants idea! That would be cool to see those units in TF as I almost never play Blitz

Thanks, that idea would be easy to put in from a Technical standpoint.
All those blitz and dlc units are already in the game’s code

Imo, a cool idea would be the game isn’t over when the Terminus is destroyed, I’d make they still have to destroy your base.
And as a side note, The Terminus when it’s destroyed, it should Blow up like an atom bomb… a blue atom bomb

> 2535412529079788;10:
> Imo, a cool idea would be the game isn’t over when the Terminus is destroyed, I’d make they still have to destroy your base.
> And as a side note, The Terminus when it’s destroyed, it should Blow up like an atom bomb… a blue atom bomb

Those are some really good ideas!

Personally I would like another Gruntpocalypse. Imagine fighting ever variation of Grunt from Cannon Fodder to Goblins for a wave.

I like fighting the flood the most

There are so many variations of Terminus FF CA could make, but the real holy grail of sorts would be to allow us to customize the waves and enemies we’d face like in Reach FF.

> 2533274831388058;14:
> There are so many variations of Terminus FF CA could make, but the real holy grail of sorts would be to allow us to customize the waves and enemies we’d face like in Reach FF.

Yeah, your right.
These are my 5 Ways to Make TF funnier, but there are 30+ ways

> 2533274812438213;12:
> Personally I would like another Gruntpocalypse. Imagine fighting ever variation of Grunt from Cannon Fodder to Goblins for a wave.

I was so sad when I saw that a Gruntpocalypse wave wasn’t in the mode

How about create your own Leader Power Wheel? (Only restrictions are Tiers and Faction)
Example:
Tier 1: Mega Turret and Lightning Vortex
Tier 2: Siphon and Conduit of Rage
Tier 3: Ultra Mines and Hunter’s Brand
Tier 4: Boundless Siphon and Gruntdome
Tier 5: Boundless Fury and Unbreakable
A guy can dream can’t he?

I agree with everything the OP is saying, the color idea is really good and I’d even pay more money just for new maps. Like $10-$15 for 2 new maps. I’d like also if you could just choose the faction and unit that comes from that faction. Like banished and only elitenforcers. It wouldn’t go onto the leaderboards though.