5 underrated ways to improve while offline! XD

So I ran out of Xbox Live…

no, this isn’t a thread begging for a trial code, this is how to improve yourself while offline that many people don’t think about doing.
So there’s no multiplayer custom games and most of us don’t want to mess around in forge creating “training” maps, we just want to improve ourselves efficiently and effectively to give ourselves an edge before returning online.

1. watch replays - not of your good games, but of your bad games or so-so games. see what you are doing wrong, take note of it, and adjust next time you play. Also, you can watch players who did well, maybe they used the environment in ways you never thought possible such as lesser known jumps or faster ways to get from point to point.

2. play around with your look sensitivity and dead zones - the default settings are fine for most people, but if you find your sweet spot, it may improve everything from aiming and turning speed. try out your sensitivity and dead zones in campaign.

3. practice the new spartan abilities - It’s hard to practice ground pounding, shoulder charging, and sliding in the middle of a game. So in campaign you can test out each abilities’ range and timing so next time you’ll be more accurate with it.

4. play around with every weapon - instead of grabbing your go-to or favorite weapons, try to use all the weapons you come across to get used to using them effectively. Odds are you won’t have your best weapons all the time in slayer and may end up with lesser used weapons. If you are good with any weapon, then you’re that much more versatile.

5. Maybe your button layout has been holding you back - some people swear by their button layout, others have tested out others and it completely changed their style for the better. Lots of people have turned to the bumper jumper layout, others refined the claw, it may seem very strange at first, but with enough muscle memory, you may find a new layout benefits you more.

correct me if im wrong but isn’t the theater online only? heck, isn’t the majority of what you said online only? or can you use it while on silver xbox live?

these are all good points. good job thumbs up

> 2533274808132968;2:
> correct me if im wrong but isn’t the theater online only? heck, isn’t the majority of what you said online only? or can you use it while on silver xbox live?

Yeah, only thing you can do offline is Campaign

Welp, good luck getting Live. You can do Bing Rewards ;). I didn’t get Live till last year.

> 2535463924412330;4:
> > 2533274808132968;2:
> > correct me if im wrong but isn’t the theater online only? heck, isn’t the majority of what you said online only? or can you use it while on silver xbox live?
>
>
> Yeah, only thing you can do offline is Campaign

are you sure? I have no xbl gold and I can watch replays fine while streaming to twitch.

> 2535463924412330;5:
> Welp, good luck getting Live. You can do Bing Rewards ;). I didn’t get Live till last year.

lol way too long. I think I have 150 Bing Points.