5 things to make this Halo the Best game ever

here are 5 things many feel will allow this to be the best ever:

1. Keep Sprint and slide, and movement should be a tad faster and jumping less floaty.

2. Elimination of Descope on ADS or without ADS. current Zoom feature works great but only if descope is removed. What kinda battle will it be if im trying to scope in in the middle of a gunfight and im frozen trying to scope in or cant line up my shots. COD doesnt have descope. Lets get rid of it and make this a very fluid game.
    Many will argue about this one, but trust me… get rid of it. i dont think Halo CE had it

3. can we get some sort of pelican bomb runs after 5 kills or so - that would be cool - or 7 kills

4. Allow TTK - time to kills to be shorter- No one wants to break shields all day after a full clip is shot
    please also enhance the sound of the gun shots. Handgun sounds like a pea shooter and others sound weak . We need booming shots

5 ) Add Battle Royale, instead of gas/storm, use flood and flood spore gas

success of cod warzone proves people need and want this …but have anti cheats and u win game of the year.

can we get a Kill Cam ?

> 2533274799314667;1:
> here are 5 things many feel will allow this to be the best ever:
>
> 1) Keep Sprint and slide, and movement should be a tad faster and jumping less floaty.
>
> 2) Elimination of Descope on ADS or without ADS. current Zoom feature works great but only if descope is removed. What kinda battle will it be if im trying to scope in in the middle of a gunfight and im frozen trying to scope in or cant line up my shots. COD doesnt have descope. Lets get rid of it and make this a very fluid game.
> Many will argue about this one, but trust me… get rid of it. i dont think Halo CE had it
>
> 3) can we get some sort of pelican bomb runs after 5 kills or so - that would be cool - or 7 kills
>
> 4) Allow TTK - time to kills to be shorter- No one wants to break shields all day after a full clip is shot
> please also enhance the sound of the gun shots. Handgun sounds like a pea shooter and others sound weak . We need booming shots
>
> 5 ) Add Battle Royale, instead of gas/storm, use flood and flood spore gas
>
> success of cod warzone proves people need and want this …but have anti cheats and u win game of the year.
>
> can we get a Kill Cam ?

1. sprint is 9% faster than BMS thats plenty
    2.descope has been in halo since 2001, H4 removed it and replaced it with flinch which preformed so poorly it was removed and descope reinstated in three months
    Descope is halo, leave it
  2. sounds an awful lot like kill streaks, they failed in H4 leave em out
    4.loinger TTK’s have been a part of halo since the beginning and as time goes on they are already getting decreased, thankfully they’ve brought back the H3 BR TTK
  3. Halo doens’t need a BR, but it will inevitably have one

can we get a kill cam?
We did have a killcam…in H4…and it was…you guessed it removed after I think it was 6-8 months because it was poorly instituded and prefomed miserably…

Sounds like you want to play Call Of Duty…

Man idk about 1-4… These are all a little contradictory to how Halo feels and what it is. I can get on board with everything about 5 though.