5 Resurrected the Halo Trilogy? (Matchmaking POV)

I’m 18 years old and have been a die-hard Halo fan since I was a toddler (playing Halo: CE in my diapers). Halo CE: was amazing, then Halo 2 with it’s xbox live matchmaking was even better! Halo 3 blew my mind. I was simply addicted to Halo 3 as a middle schooler. I reached a level 50 in 3 out of the 6 ranked playlists.

Then after that, things got a little disappointing. When I played reach, I noticed the ranking system sucked and the gameplay was a completely different feel. It was so terrible that I sold my xbox. I never really got into Halo 4 so I don’t have much to say about that game. I played it a little bit but I knew it was nothing compared to the original Halo’s

I just bought an Xbox One the other day along with Halo 5: Guardians. I haven’t been able to turn my Xbox since. After 10 games of Holiday doubles, I achieved a rank of Gold 4. This game’s ranking system is extremely fun. Also IMO, the gameplay feels like Halo once again. As a die-hard Halo fan, Halo 5 has made me happy. The only frustrating issue that prevents me from playing as much as I like to is the servers disconnecting me from 1 out of every 2 games.

Comment your thoughts. Which Halo do you like the best?

Turn my Xbox off since*