5 (reasonable) medals sorely needed in Halo 5

ninja’d!
rewarded for players who press ‘jump’ and ‘melee’ while moving backwards to assassinate a player.

camo takedown!
killing an enemy player who has active camo and 100% shield/health by yourself.

os takedown!
killing an enemy player who has overshield and 100% shield/health by yourself.

enemy at the gate
take out an opposing sniper with a sniper rifle.

grodie howe hat trick
score a goal, get an assist, and get at least 1 kill, in a game of griffball

Think of any more medals?
Don’t forget short, but sweet, catch phrases or slogans the announcer says when the medal is awarded in game! :smiley:

the game already has tons of medals. why does there need to be more? If i remember correctly they reduced the amount of medals you got cause you got soooo many in the beta. I could see grifball specific medals but not the general kills ones.

I wouldn’t mind these, but sorely needed is a bit of a stretch.

I miss the weapon specific sprees.
Like sword, sniper, hammer, shotgun.

How about Trick’d stealing a boss kill.

> 2533274833569045;4:
> I miss the weapon specific sprees.
> Like sword, sniper, hammer, shotgun.

Wouldn’t mind bringing those back.

Haha this medals could work BUT maybe see medals post-match? To see what they mean.

Revenge
It’s a returning medal, I shouldn’t need to explain this.

PWNAGE
Combination of reversal and Perfect.

PWN’D
Being a recipient of the above.

Grand Theft Halo
Hijack 3 or more vehicles with a space of less than 5 seconds between them.

Who needs ammo?
Successfully getting a kill when you have no grenades, bullets, Percentage weapons at 0%, etc.

> 2533274833569045;4:
> I miss the weapon specific sprees.
> Like sword, sniper, hammer, shotgun.

Yes, please.

> 2533274797091891;7:
> Haha this medals could work BUT maybe see medals post-match? To see what they mean.

thats might be added this next update. Said so in the community update

> 2533274913126156;1:
> camo takedown!
> killing an enemy player who has active camo and 100% shield/health by yourself.

I once took out a player who was scamping with a ARROW OF TIME and a PROPHETS’ BANE. While camping he would hold the Bane then take pot shots at people.
he didn’t realize there was a way to get way higher that where he was, when he aimed to shoot I jump onto top of him he switch to the Bane but it was too late I assassinated him … grab the sniper rifle and really enjoyed killing 5 Spartans with that bane :smiley:

A medal would be nice to go with it LOL

I’d like to see a goal assist medal for when a player passes the ball to someone for a goal in grif. Just having the medal might encourage more strategic gameplay.

> 2533274880633045;8:
> Grand Theft Halo
> Hijack 3 or more vehicles with a space of less than 5 seconds between them.

jesus. i said reasonable. lol.
sounds near impossible. XD

> 2533274913126156;12:
> > 2533274880633045;8:
> > Grand Theft Halo
> > Hijack 3 or more vehicles with a space of less than 5 seconds between them.
>
>
> jesus. i said reasonable. lol.
> sounds near impossible. XD

I’ve done it on more than one occasion in warzone. Keep spawning in those scorpions lads.

And yes, I bloody well want a medal for it.

Killjoy. If that isn’t already in the game

Bring back comeback kill so I can feel like trash again

Helen Keller - get 25 splatters in a row

Give me back killjoys!