4v4 Maps need Vehicles

Why are there no 4v4 maps that have vehicle combat in them. I mean yes we have Tempest but what else really, I had more fun on Last Resort and High Ground than any other 4v4 maps. We really need more of them.

EDIT: Ok everyone seems to be thinking that I meant adding vehicles to the already released maps. I mean adding more community maps that have vehicular compatibility and/or release DLC with them on.

no

> no

What he said.

I never liked vehicles in 4v4s. Way too dominant once one team secures the anti-vehicular weapons.

bad examples for vehicles in 4v4 are in Halo 3.
Standoff,Valhalla

> I never liked vehicles in 4v4s. Way too dominant once one team secures the anti-vehicular weapons.

This.

> bad examples for vehicles in 4v4 are in Halo 3.
> Standoff,Valhalla

I disagree. I think Vehicles are a great way of encouraging team works which is greatly needed in Reach as it is somewhat absent most of the time.

> > I never liked vehicles in 4v4s. Way too dominant once one team secures the anti-vehicular weapons.
>
> This.
>
>
> Off Topic now. Where the heck are people getting the CEA pic!?

There is a thread for it somewhere in the general forums.

Sandbox is another bad example of 4v4 vehicles in Halo 3.

> > bad examples for vehicles in 4v4 are in Halo 3.
> > Standoff,Valhalla
>
> I disagree. I think Vehicles are a great way of encouraging team works which is greatly needed in Reach as it is somewhat absent most of the time.

Power weapons do the same thing without breaking the map.

OT: Reach is already broken. Breaking it some more will not fix it. Sorry, but your idea is not a good one.

Off Topic: What CEA picture are you guys talking about? Did I miss something?

> > > I never liked vehicles in 4v4s. Way too dominant once one team secures the anti-vehicular weapons.
> >
> > This.
> >
> >
> > Off Topic now. Where the heck are people getting the CEA pic!?
>
> There is a thread for it somewhere in the general forums.

Thanks for that I’ll remove it from my post.

because bungie just doesn’t like to make good maps anymore.

> > bad examples for vehicles in 4v4 are in Halo 3.
> > Standoff,Valhalla
>
> I disagree. I think Vehicles are a great way of encouraging team works which is greatly needed in Reach as it is somewhat absent most of the time.

That’s true but they belong in BTB. As stated above, if one team gets controlled of anti-vehicle weapon and a warthog the opposing team is pretty much screwed. Go play Standoff in halo 3 if you don’t believe me.

> no

Depends on the map. Turf in Halo 2 was a great example of how a small map could utilize a vehicle.

The big issue is the current line up of small maps don’t make nicely for vehicle play. I remember Sanctuary in Halo 2 occasionally had the ghost. But it really doesn’t make gameplay any more interesting to add it to Asylum.

> Depends on the map. Turf in Halo 2 was a great example of how a small map could utilize a vehicle.
>
> The big issue is the current line up of small maps don’t make nicely for vehicle play. I remember Sanctuary in Halo 2 occasionally had the ghost. But it really doesn’t make gameplay any more interesting to add it to Asylum.

agreed they are no maps specifially suited and the only vehichle i would particualry throw in is a ghost with quite a long respawn time.

all the people anti vehices in 4v4 maps dont understand halo. halo has always had a few 4v4 maps with vehicles. Reach is the first to not have it so much and its ridiculous.

Adding vehicles adds another layer of depth and skill required to win. all those agaisnt it were just bad at countering vehicles, which was relatively easy due to the plethora of antivehicles weapons.

I agree. There should be some small maps without vehicles, but in reach there were virtually no 4v4 maps with vehicles.
I think Halo 3 had the right balance of small maps with and without vehicles.

> all the people anti vehices in 4v4 maps dont understand halo. halo has always had a few 4v4 maps with vehicles. Reach is the first to not have it so much and its ridiculous.
>
> Adding vehicles adds another layer of depth and skill required to win. all those agaisnt it were just bad at countering vehicles, which was relatively easy due to the plethora of antivehicles weapons.

I’m not saying I disagree with vehicles on small maps. But please explain to me what maps and where a vehicle should be placed in Halo Reach.