YES!!! that is all

Why 343?

The br was perfectly balanced.

> Why 343?
>
> The br was perfectly balanced.

Said no one ever.

Well I said it.

The DMR and boldshot are the only problems in the H4 sandbox and these are already or are getting fixed.
The rest was fine.

The BR only becomes a 4sk because people whined about it.

> Well I said it.
>
> The DMR and boldshot are the only problems in the H4 sandbox and these are already or are getting fixed.
> The rest was fine.
>
> The BR only becomes a 4sk because people whined about it.

Incorrect. All the primary weapons are being buffed besides the DMR. If the DMR is OP in stands to reason that all the other primaries were underpowered, and therefore the primary weapons were unbalanced (meaning, by your own admission, the BR is not perfectly balanced). Raising one side of the scales is as equally valid a solution as lowering the other side.

Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???

> Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???

It’s being tested, and if approved, it should make it’s way into matchmaking soon (so says the latest bulletin).

> > Why 343?
> >
> > The br was perfectly balanced.
>
> Said no one ever.

Obviously he did…

> Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???

Actually, that would be dropping to a 4sk!

> > Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???
>
> Actually, that would be dropping to a 4sk!

You take your technicalities and get the hell out of here. This community doesn’t need that!

I would rather see weapons nerfed, then buffed.

Two things to keep in mind :

> TL;DR: The below tweaks are nowhere near final. In fact, they are as far from final as they can be without being not final. Please recognize this is a work-in-progress, we will clearly communicate our final plan once we know it, and until then, we’ll provide weekly updates about its current status.

> This means testing a “4-shot BR” (currently, the Battle Rifle takes 5 bursts to kill) with a <mark>reduced rate of fire</mark>, though these changes are not final.

Looks like it’ll shoot slower than it does now, possibly.

> > > Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???
> >
> > Actually, that would be dropping to a 4sk!
>
> You take your technicalities and get the hell out of here. This community doesn’t need that!

I have every right to be here, as do you, kind Sir. Have a nice day/night!

Thank you for showing what sort of community member you are!

So welcoming, sensitive, caring and, up standing.

Well done!

Keep it up!

Your an example to one and all!

Community member of the week material!

Ahh I love the weapon balancing but I think the kill time of the weapons should be reduced, not increased. :confused: whatever happened to strafing and outshooting someone?

YAY! I feel like I’ve been listened to! I’ve been saying that if we were to get a 4SK Battle Rifle, it would have to have a lowered rate of fire to keep it effective at mid-range. And that’s what it would have. Yay, balance!
Now we just need the plasma pistol and plasma grenades to be pick up weapons again…

> Ahh I love the weapon balancing but I think the kill time of the weapons should be reduced, not increased. :confused: whatever happened to strafing and outshooting someone?

It would seem that a lot of people have forgotten how. And the CoD “fans” that 343i tried to get in the game never knew how to strafe in the first place…

> > > Wait…they’re upping the Battle Rifle to 4sk???
> >
> > Actually, that would be dropping to a 4sk!
>
> You take your technicalities and get the hell out of here. This community doesn’t need that!

Ain’t nobody got time for that?

> YAY! I feel like I’ve been listened to! I’ve been saying that if we were to get a 4SK Battle Rifle, it would have to have a lowered rate of fire to keep it effective at mid-range. And that’s what it would have. Yay, balance!
> Now we just need the <mark>plasma pistol and plasma grenades to be pick up weapons again</mark>…

IMO, the PP is an issue as far as vehicles are concerned. It can stay as an load-out but, it needs to be nerfed in terms of how it impacts upon a vehicle. The PG can stay as a load-out too; just have one PG in the load-out as is the case with the Pulse Grenade. Sure, Grenadier will allow for two but that is better than allowing three! I can not imagine 343i making the PP or PG pickups. On a related topic, they will not make the DMR a pickup either.

> > Ahh I love the weapon balancing but I think the kill time of the weapons should be reduced, not increased. :confused: whatever happened to strafing and outshooting someone?
>
> It would seem that a lot of people have forgotten how. And the CoD “fans” that 343i tried to get in the game never knew how to strafe in the first place…

There are a lot of Halo fans who strafe while playing COD! It is just that COD only players seem, to me at least, lacking in the ability.

yessss this is great news I will return to halo when this happens hopefully it comes with less aim assist and less magnetism