49/49 Achievements unlocked - No reward? :'(

I love this game more than any other i’ve ever played before but i’m a little disappointed with the achievements and the lack of rewards for finishing them. During the old Halo 3 days, a huge and amazing part of the game was hunting down the achievements and gaining newer and more -Yoink- kicking sets of armor. Here’s just hoping that they bring in some type of reward like the Katana for finished all the achieves - regardless still the best game out :slight_smile:

Y U NO GET KATANA 343!?!?

You get the 1k emblem.

I wasn’t even thinking about getting a Katana for all the achievements.

NOW I WANT ONE :C

Crack the code and unlock the 1k Club Emblem via Waypoint.

You got 1000g for all achievements.

There you go.

No taxes for life, that’s your reward.

Ima sad panda :(…

congrats!

Another emblem… Really 343?

That’s the problem with gamers nowadays. We always need some sort of reward.

1,000 points added to your gamerscore is your reward.

Seriously though… 1k Emblem ? This is terrible, we need katana’s on our backs

> That’s the problem with gamers nowadays. We always need some sort of reward.

Seriously. It’s really sad.

You don’t need new armor for something like that. Just the feeling of completion.

> > That’s the problem with gamers nowadays. We always need some sort of reward.
>
> Seriously. It’s really sad.
>
> You don’t need new armor for something like that. Just the feeling of completion.

We dont need aesthetic only armor customization period. Whats your point?

> > That’s the problem with gamers nowadays. We always need some sort of reward.
>
>
> You don’t need new armor for something like that. Just the feeling of completion.

Getting an emblem is not exactly convincing you to feel the completion, is it? Getting a reward that actually means something for completing all of the achievements is needed, not an emblem that says “1K”.

>
>

Yup. Knowing that you have all the achievements should be enough reward alone. Many of us are having difficulty with achievements not unlocking.

We should get balloon hats!

> > > That’s the problem with gamers nowadays. We always need some sort of reward.
> >
> > Seriously. It’s really sad.
> >
> > You don’t need new armor for something like that. Just the feeling of completion.
>
> Getting an emblem is not exactly convincing you to feel the completion, is it? Getting a reward that actually means something for completing all of the achievements is needed, not an emblem that says “1K”.

Actually, it’s not needed at all. gamerscsore is the reward for achievements.

I’d be happy to just have all of the damn achievements.