46:27

46:27, that’s how long my last Spartan Ops game was…

So I start off a game at Land Grab and everything is normal until my wraith is destroyed by another player. I didn’t think much of it and just continued. This time my ghost was destroyed by the same player, SpiredCrib6622, so naturally I lashed back and splattered him. I continued killing enemies and whatnot but when the other two teammates quit there was nothing distracting him from splattering me. It happened again and again and again. I died 46 times that game. Every time I would be forced to spawn next to him and every time I would get splattered, repeating the cycle. I was determined not to quit. I jumped, I threw sticky grenades and blew up his ghost or wraith a lot and I plasma pistoled him but I would always die. I have a feeling he has been practicing this. The worst would be when I spawn inside his wraith gunner seat. If I tried to get out I’m splattered before I hit the ground- which happened maybe ten times. I soon learned and kept trying to jump up the rocks to avoid the sharp invisible blades of the vehicles. I used the jetpack to help. Several times I jetpacked up to a high place and pretended to be afk. He’d get out of his vehicle and try to push me off the ledge so I could be splattered. Of course when he almost succeeded pushing me off I’d try and sprint for a vehicle, however he always either make it first or blow mine up. Ignoring him and focusing on the “real” enemy didn’t work either. I also tried getting close enough to the enemy so that he would have to kill them to get to me (it was the last wave of enemies and would have ended the game) but that wasn’t safe either. However, luck was in my favor. I spawned inside his wraith and pretended to afk. He couldn’t shoot at a wall to destroy the wraith and get me on the ground because he’d die, giving me the advantage, so he tries to drive the wraith off the cliff. I jump out before that and look for a new hiding place. It was a miracle that I found a little nook in the rock that he couldn’t push me out of. I pretended to afk there until he quit. I was so happy I won and didn’t quit (although I could have gotten 4x the xp had I quit).

Why is it that even with no friendly fire you can still destroy your teammates vehicles and splatter them? I feel this should be fixed. You should not be splattered but instead just be pushed. If friendly fire is off also turn friendly vehicle fire off. Anyone have any thoughts on this or frustrating stories to tell?

I wish we could report people in-game for griefing.

uh just quit the match and report, problem solved

i might have to add this guy

Its called a bad team, this stuff has existed for 10 plus years on any online game, this is nothing new. Does the game penalize you for quitting? Not much so just leave.

No need to come explain this in a forum it was a bad group you were matched with. But that’s the deal with random people, you don’t know if they will work or be jerks. Some will work and some go online just to troll and grief people. Every online game past present and future will be like that. This is a age of online gaming, welcome to the present.

I once had a game that was like 29 minutes long because two people quit very early on, and a Jackal got stuck up in a rock. It wasn’t until I was finally able to nade the bugger that we could complete the last couple of minutes.

But I rarely have problems with this kind of stuff. If someone were to do that to me, I’d just AFK for however long it took.

> uh just quit the match and report, problem solved

While you can do so, its getting tedious. Especially when 9/10 games end this way with a griefer who thinks its hilarious to screw up someone elses fun.

News flash to griefers;

You are not funny and you are not clever. Infact all you are is infantile, petty and moronic. Its because of morons like you that the online modes are losing players. Why would anyone want to play a game with idiots like you around? They dont, they move on and because of YOU. They are not “rage quitting” the title, they just decide that other games are more fun and dont have people ruining the experience like you are.

So in your paltry little world of no friends, you go enjoy playing with yourself (pun intended) because everyone else has already shunned the pathetic loser that is you.

> > uh just quit the match and report, problem solved
>
> While you can do so, its getting tedious. Especially when 9/10 games end this way with a griefer who thinks its hilarious to screw up someone elses fun.
>
>
> News flash to griefers;
>
> You are not funny and you are not clever. Infact all you are is infantile, petty and moronic. Its because of morons like you that the online modes are losing players. Why would anyone want to play a game with idiots like you around? They dont, they move on and because of YOU. They are not “rage quitting” the title, they just decide that other games are more fun and dont have people ruining the experience like you.

amen to that!

AFK???

I just feel that friendly fire should include vehicles as well. And no way was I going to quit and give that guy the satisfaction.

@X Filtrator AFK is Away From Keyboard or in this case Away From Kontroller

Actually, this game seemed pretty fun. I might add this guy and have a huge team killing battle until the first one quits.

Makes you wish they’d add betrayal booting to Spartan Ops.

OP, avoid the player with a game review. If they do this enough, with all the avoids they have they’ll have a harder time matchmaking.

> 46:27, that’s how long my last Spartan Ops game was…

Nowhere near as long as that Great Wall of China of text you just wrote. My eyes are bleeding.