40k to 400k comback

playing halo i dont know how many times its beeen clear cut whos going to win then the other team gets there stuff together and pull out a comback.
there was a big fight for reach and H4 and along the way we picked up a storm cloud over our heads and the negitivity soaked every one

but a positive attitude can go along way in game and out Halo is the underdog now hard to believe it was the big dog on the block but its been knocked off its perch

so “why are we here” are we clinging to a sinking ship or is it something thats been beat into the halo players mind over and over again that one player can turn the tide

maby its because you just love halo or you remember the good times
but there were no good times halo has allways been brutal you learn or you die that was not fun but the people i experienced it with made it fun halo is a king with an identity crisis bring back the love and the population will follow

im not saying dont -Yoink!- dont trash talk thats a part of halo so much so that they built a teabaging hologram xD

its not up to the game to be fun its the people you play it with

congrats to those that made in past my spelling mistakes and 0% punctuation now smile and go play halo =P

> im not saying dont -Yoink!- dont trash talk thats a part of halo so much so that they built a teabaging hologram xD

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that attitude is part of the reason why people are avoiding Halo multiplayer, and multiplayer in general for gaming.