405th Infantry Division Emblem added to H5?

Hello everyone,

I would like ask of 343 to add an emblem to Halo 5, on the behalf of the 405th Halo Costume and Prop Community. As some of you may know, the 405th is a group of people who cosplay as various characters from the Halo universe. We, as a community, were curious if this emblem could be added to the game.

https://i.imgur.com/bqWBRjW.jpgThis emblem was created by Robert Letts, aka AsgardianHammer. It would be super fun to get some recognition as 405th members in-game.

Thank you for listening, and we look forward to hearing from you all.

-T

Actually looks nice

That would be so cool!! I plan starting my suit in the summer!

Also lazy link: Emblem

> 2535429756019039;3:
> That would be so cool!! I plan starting my suit in the summer!
>
> Also lazy link: Emblem

How do you make hyperlinks on this forum, if you don’t mind me asking.

> 2535460549344986;4:
> > 2535429756019039;3:
> > That would be so cool!! I plan starting my suit in the summer!
> >
> > Also lazy link: Emblem
>
> How do you make hyperlinks on this forum, if you don’t mind me asking. I’m not very familiar with code.

Once you get to the forum rank of Marine, which is your next rank by the way, Look for chain link in the editing tools while creating or editing a post.

Ranks depend on how many posts you have, if you go to your profile, the first thing you will see is a blue bar showing how many post you have and need to get to the next rank.

We were given a response via Twitter that there is no more room in game for this idea in terms of memory allocation. I JUST was on the Halo World Championship page and everyone who attends gets…that’s right …you guessed it…AN in game Emblem they can use in Halo 5! Ain’t that some stuff? Well looks like Phase 2 idea is in the works now!