404 page not found

Every time I try to post a topic I get sent to a"404 page not found" message. Is anyone else having this problem?

If this happens again I swear…

STOP MAKING THREADS!

You have posted the same exact thread approximately ten times. They were removed from the forum as that’s considered spam. That is why you can’t find them now.

> STOP MAKING THREADS!

This!^^^^^^^^^^^

I have run into the same problem when sending pm’s. I believe it’s related to the issue that causes posts to not show up after you post them. There is a slight delay in updating the forum.

> I have run into the same problem when sending pm’s. I believe it’s related to <mark>the issue that causes posts to not show up after you post them.</mark> There is a slight delay in updating the forum.

Looks like they are currently working on it. I am no longer having the issue.

uhhh

404 Thread not found

> You have posted the same exact thread approximately ten times. They were removed from the forum as that’s considered spam. That is why you can’t find them now.

Whoops, aparently every time it gave me that message the thread was actually posted. Sorry about the spam.

I deserved that ban.

> You have posted the same exact thread approximately ten times. They were removed from the forum as that’s considered spam. That is why you can’t find them now.

Yeah, I refer to my above post.