40 Minute Gameplay/Interview of Anniversary

Check it out.

Shows Campaign gameplay and how the Multiplayer part of Anniversary launches from the menu.

Thanks.

I find it funny Frankie keeps mentioning the Firefight map is the beginning part of Halo when it’s actually not, he even goes on to say they added a cliff to the map and whatnot.

It’s actually based off the space where you have to rescue the marines after you get the warthog. So, I don’t know why he was saying that.

> I find it funny Frankie keeps mentioning the Firefight map is the beginning part of Halo when it’s actually not, he even goes on to say they added a cliff to the map and whatnot.
>
> It’s actually based off the space where you have to rescue the marines after you get the warthog. So, I don’t know why he was saying that.

Its from the second mission, ‘Halo’, after you escape the PoA.

> > I find it funny Frankie keeps mentioning the Firefight map is the beginning part of Halo when it’s actually not, he even goes on to say they added a cliff to the map and whatnot.
> >
> > It’s actually based off the space where you have to rescue the marines after you get the warthog. So, I don’t know why he was saying that.
>
> Its from the second mission, ‘Halo’, after you escape the PoA.

It’s from the end of Halo, like he said.

very much looking forward to thisw. the FF looks amazing

> I find it funny Frankie keeps mentioning the Firefight map is the beginning part of Halo when it’s actually not, he even goes on to say they added a cliff to the map and whatnot.
>
> It’s actually based off the space where you have to rescue the marines after you get the warthog. So, I don’t know why he was saying that.

Yeah come on Frankie get the facts straight. I’ve heard this mentioned countless times by media as well and you wonder if any of them truly have played the game much

It’s looking particularly good though despite how i’m still unsure of that orange tint now on Halo level. It’s shame they couldn’t have put some of that extra time Frankie talked about into getting the shotgun without glitch though

> > > I find it funny Frankie keeps mentioning the Firefight map is the beginning part of Halo when it’s actually not, he even goes on to say they added a cliff to the map and whatnot.
> > >
> > > It’s actually based off the space where you have to rescue the marines after you get the warthog. So, I don’t know why he was saying that.
> >
> > Its from the second mission, ‘Halo’, after you escape the PoA.
>
>
>
> He got the spaces mixed up mentioning they added a cliff at that first defend post, when fact ff is one of the last three sections they used

I also question if they have in fact used havoks at all because they are using the code base. I very much doubt they spent the time trying to simulate original physics with havoks as it would have been part of the code anyway for this- lets not forget they wanted the physics exact to begin with and havoks just doesn’t give that heavy and rubber band feel like Halo1 did, yet Frankie does specificly mention the vehicles in this way owed to havoks

Possibly regards to extras going on in anniversary mode but i would definitely say that it’s use is not vehicles, of that i’m very confident

The new FF map itself looks great. The gametype that it’s going to be playing under Anniversary? Not so much, Arcade FF IMO get’s boring after awhile.