4 songs you would like to return

Sotaro Tojima has shown us some beautiful music in the Halo 4 trailers but as Halo fans I’m sure that you all have some songs you would like to see return in Halo 4. Each game has reused music in some way and it’s likely Halo 4 will be the same. With that said, what four tracks would you like to see make a return? You can post less but please don’t post any more than four. They can be from Halo, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, Legends or Wars.

Here are my four:
In Amber Clad
Heavy Price Paid
Peril
Heretic, Hero

There are many tracks from the series that I love but these four always draw me into the game and always bring back fond memories.

Truth and Reconciliation

and

Never forget

and

Skyline

and

Tip of the Spear

along with those you posted from Halo 2, especially Peril.

Ive only put ones from CE because although most of them are great I couldnt put more than 4

Under Cover of night
Brothers In Arms
Shadows
Covenant Dance

Under cover of night, but little more epic
Fly by night leaning more to the odst version
and like he said heritic hero

ALL OF THEM lol, they’re just so epic. :stuck_out_tongue:

i kinda agree

Under Cover of Night

I really like these peaceful moments in Halo where only thing you can hear is the music. Not every moment has to be full of adrenaline.

Peril

This kind of goes along with my previous statement. I really liked the happy atmosphere of Halo 2’s campaign, it just made you feel awesome.

Covenant Dance

I have to hear what they have done with the remastered version as this song is pretty synthy. But I have faith that it would fit into future of Halo.

In Amber Clad

I have no special reason why this should be included. I just think it just compiles the general mood of Halo very well.

Generally concerning the music of Halo 4, I’d really like to hear lot’s of different music. For example, what happened to rock music in Halo after Halo 2. Songs like Rock Anthem for Saving the World and Mjolnir Mix just rocked. Other than that, the music of Halo 4 will be good as long as we have the relevant monk choir

This is the Hour

This is our Land

Behold a Pale Horse

Mjolnir Mix as an easter egg. Surely I need no link for this.

> In Amber Clad
> Peril

These two as well as:

Tribute
Earth City

Devils…Monsters…

Skyline

Ghosts and glass

Peril

I’ve listened to everyones choices so far and I have to say, you guys have great taste. Definitely some of the best songs from the soundtracks.

The original theme song of course! Just changed a bit like in every other game.

All of them!!!

Halo “Halo”
Halo 2 “Unyielding”
Halo 3 “One Final Effort”
Halo Reach “Pillar Of Autumn”

As much as I love all the Halo soundtracks, I’m not sure if any of the previous songs would fit with the new trilogy.

this might not count but “Blow me away” from Halo 2, plus the epic halo 2 electric guitar theme tune :smiley:

> this might not count but “Blow me away” from Halo 2, plus the epic halo 2 electric guitar theme tune :smiley:

Of course it counts. If it was in one of the games, or even Halo Legends then it can be listed here.

> > this might not count but “Blow me away” from Halo 2, plus the epic halo 2 electric guitar theme tune :smiley:
>
> Of course it counts. If it was in one of the games, or even Halo Legends then it can be listed here.

Blow Me Away really pumps me up. Great song.