4 SHOT KILL BR in Halo 4

PLEASE, please, please 343i, please give us a 4sk Battle Rifle, just like Halo 2 and 3

here we go again…

Yes. Bump.

A BALANCED BR IS ALL I ASK FOR .

heres a better idea

PLEASE, please, please 343i, BALANCE the game, and dont give in to the begging of people that havnt played it yet.

> heres a better idea
>
> PLEASE, please, please 343i, BALANCE the game, and dont give in to the begging of people that havnt played it yet.

Quoted for Truth.

I support 4sk BR.

PLEASE,please,please, stop flooding this forum with these threads.

> PLEASE,please,please, stop flooding this forum with these threads.

PLEASE,please,please, instead of bumping the topics you’re complaining about after they’ve been idle for 42 minutes, just let them die!

If they don’t change it before the game is released, they’ll change it sometime after.

OP, You should probably read about the Halo 4 Network Test…

The BR is going to be balanced. In my opinion, I’m good with a 5sk BR or honestly anything considering the increased movement speed, the MLG gameplay videos showing how the guns fire, etc., but I’d rather leave it at 5sk all for the challenge of getting that kill.

Yes, give us a 4 shot kill br. Not because that’s what ws in Halo 2 and 3, but because it would balance the game.

> heres a better idea
>
> PLEASE, please, please 343i, BALANCE the game, and dont give in to the begging of people that havnt played it yet.

Heres an idea, we take the killtimes we measured and know for a fact that the BR has a longer kill time than the DMR and carbine, and balance the BR

Shut it.

Yes. 4sk BR is needed to be on par with the other utility weapons. Everybody ignore nailsforlunch.

oh yes, and while we’re at it, lets make the pistol 2 sk that’ll TOTALY balance the game, cause you know, that’s not making it the better gun than other guns or anything

> oh yes, and while we’re at it, lets make the pistol 2 sk that’ll TOTALY balance the game, cause you know, that’s not making it the better gun than other guns or anything

Because making the BR actually able to stand up against the Carbine and DMR is unbalanced…

> oh yes, and while we’re at it, lets make the pistol 2 sk that’ll TOTALY balance the game, cause you know, that’s not making it the better gun than other guns or anything

Once again, this man ignores that the RoF can be changed. I agree the Magnum should be a 2-shot kill to the head, with a RoF of 1 shot/ 2 seconds.

> heres a better idea
>

Good, since the BR is underpowered it needs to be buffed to make it balanced.

Making the BR 4sk will put it perfectly in line with the DMR and carbine, anyone who is against making it 4 shot are butthurt because they got their -Yoink- slapped in H2/3 for trying to AR at far range.

What are the kill times?..Since this is the concern of the competitive community I’m assuming they would know, pretty much all MLG footage I’ve seen has been BR footage with the odd DMR/Carbine footage… can’t be all that unbalanced if their hogging the -Yoink- out of it…