4 PLayer co-op

Alright so on the back of the box it sais you can only play with 2 people in the campaign over live. Is this a mistake? I have yet to try it with 4 people but I’d be disappointed if you can only go in with 2.
So how many people can we have in campaign over live?

Nope, it’s only 2 person.

I know it’s a shame, but oh well. :confused:

Two, changing it to four wouldn’t have been possible without changing the core gameplay.

> Two, changing it to four wouldn’t have been possible without changing the core gameplay.

I’m sorry but that’s -Yoinking!- stupid.
They couldn’t do it 10 years ago because it wasn’t possible now they won’t do it because “it would change the game-play” I buy halo games so I can play them with multiple friends not so I can play them with one friend at a time. I would consider this a huge mistake on 343’s part and saying that my might as well have not put in skulls or terminals.
I really hope they don’t make this same mistake when they do halo 4.

> I’m sorry but that’s Yoink! stupid.
> They couldn’t do it 10 years ago because it wasn’t possible now they won’t do it because “it would change the game-play”

You do realize that if you add two more players, you make the game easier, it’d make Legendary feel like easy is hard as hell. And in order to keep the game play fare, and challenging, they have to add more AIs to the mission, and if you add more AIs, that changes the game play and game it’s self. They explained that in one of their videos.