4 player canon

It’s been confirmed that Halo 4 will feature 4 player co-op. In Halo 3 you played as Chief, Arbiter, and two elites. In ODST you played as four ODST’s. In Reach you played as 4 Spartan III’s. How will Halo 4’s co-op work with the canon?

The chief is suspended in cryo in am empty ship. Who will the other 3 players be? Will it be like Halo CE where theres several Master Chiefs?

Theorys

• There are marines on the Forward unto Dawn (Possibly in cryo?)

• Friendly elites board the Forward unto Dawn (Return of Arbiter?)

-[EDIT] Spartan 4s from the UNSC Infinity meet John

• Any other theories? Please post below.

Co-op in 3,odst, and reach are non-canon. Rookie is alone till the end, Arby is only there half the time, and Noble team doesn’t have 9 spartans.

The other 3 players will be clones of the MC

I’m assuming it will be 4 Chiefs

:stuck_out_tongue:

H3 is the only game attempting canon in co-op. Chances are Chief clones again.

> H3 is the only game attempting canon in co-op. Chances are Chief clones again.

Right.
I heard someone suggest it brings the three other players Spartans over from mulitplayer, and that’s absurd! 1st player would be stuck with the Chief, default if you will, while the three are “customized”. That doesn’t sound right to me. So, yeah either Chief clones or some faceless Marines who just come out of nowhere once level one begins. lol

> > H3 is the only game attempting canon in co-op. Chances are Chief clones again.
>
> Right.
> I heard someone suggest it brings the three other players Spartans over from mulitplayer, and that’s absurd! 1st player would be stuck with the Chief, default if you will, while the three are “customized”. That doesn’t sound right to me. So, yeah either Chief clones or some faceless Marines who just come out of nowhere once level one begins. lol

It doesn’t really matter if it would be MP Spartans, Chief is the coolest and most baddasss looking one!