4 GRENADE TYPES !!!

there are 4 grenade types seen in the top left of this picture, frag and plasma have already been confirmed so what would the other 2 be ?

Hopefully 2 brand new ones.

It’s pepper spray.
Nuff said.

Flash, Napalm, Proxy mine, Gravity pull, Gravity push, Smoke, Freeze, EMP.

Can’t think of any more types at the moment, but it could easily be at least one of those.

I hope to god its the Flame grenades, like in Halo 3. Although they were only in custom games, it was so satisfying to throw a perfect flame grenade at someones feet and watch them burst into flames. ahh…

> I hope to god its the Flame grenades, like in Halo 3. Although they were only in custom games, it was so satisfying to throw a perfect flame grenade at someones feet and watch them burst into flames. ahh…

Firebombs were in all game modes, but firebombs ftw!

Are those zeros with slashes through them or are those eights? O.O

> Are those zeros with slashes through them or are those eights? O.O

Zeros with slashes lol

Im thinking EMP and something from the alien side of the campaign…

How i think it should be:

Frag
Plasma
Something akin to firebombs
something that either pushes players away really fast (super concussion grenade) or obliterates their shields (Power Drain grenade).

I would love to have a grenade that is great on vehicles but bad for infantry and one that is great for infantry but bad for vehicles. Couple that with Plasma (our small AOE sticky deathball) and frag (our good ol’ all rounder with average AOE) and grenades are finally super diverse.

I never understood why bungie put the spike nade in, which made there be 2 frags, one plasma and one anti infantry firebomb.

I noticed this alreayd, and I think it’s about time that somene took note to it instead of complaining about the multiplayer lol.

But one might be a forerunnertime of grenade or maybe an EMP as someone said and even 343 knows tht you can take out elites but not the plasma grenades hehe

Something that alters gravity would be cool. Imagine your partner is about to grab the sniper, toss a grav-grenade at it and watch it float away. On second thought…

> Something that alters gravity would be cool. Imagine your partner is about to grab the sniper, toss a grav-grenade at it and watch it float away. On second thought…

That’s actually pretty cool. Maybe it can just bounce players?

Frags
Plasmas
Gravity nades (so many possibilities)
EMP nades

Firebombs are nothing but aesthetically-different Plasmas, there’s not sufficient difference between the two for them to warrant inclusion.