4 days till Bungie goes dark

Where is your comparable stat section Waypoint? That should be a priority for this website!

> Where is your comparable stat section Waypoint? That should be a priority for this website!

I want to see all my stats, be able to put videos on fileshare and render them! I need them to make a movie and such… Plus I love looking at people’s armor! I hope Bungie doesn’t shut Everything down because I use their mobile app to get important messages to members in my group! D: I hope that if bungie does shut everything down, that waypoint will have a mobile app made that is usable on my 3rd gen ipod…

Just a Wheel: Which stats are you looking for that you can’t find on Waypoint?

hellzg4t3s: The app should be usable on your third gen iPod, but it may unexpected close sometimes. There is not a lot of memory on the iPod Touch. When the device gets low on memory, iOS force closes apps. We did a lot of work to reduce memory usage in the latest app update. If you haven’t tried the latest app update, you should and see if it reduces the force closes. Unfortunately there isn’t much more that we can do on older iOS devices :frowning:

Waypoint Team
jh

It is gonna be a shame to see halotracker go dark too. I reckon that 343 might make it a priority to get there stats taking up to scratch. It would be epic if they made it as detailed as halotracker.

If they don’t I reckon alot of players might be lost which is a shame.

> Just a Wheel: Which stats are you looking for that you can’t find on Waypoint?
>
> Waypoint Team
> jh

My Halo 3 game history and stat section.

Bungie has been dark since last August. 4 days is just when the webteam shuts off the Halo stats and file share matchmaking services.

No worries!

> Bungie has been dark since last August. <mark>4 days is just when the webteam shuts off the Halo stats and file share matchmaking services</mark>.
>
> No worries!

That’s what I am referring to…?

> > Bungie has been dark since last August. <mark>4 days is just when the webteam shuts off the Halo stats and file share matchmaking services</mark>.
> >
> > No worries!
>
> That’s what I am referring to…?

It could be either, Bungie went dark to work on their new project in August, 2011. And I guess you could say they’re truly going dark now, since now they’re cutting all ties with Halo

Ω

> Where is your comparable stat section Waypoint? That should be a priority for this website!

You really think you can get such a section? The waypoint team does not even get the career section and the display of the achievements working for month, how should they be able to undertake even more complicated tasks?

Sorry @ waypoint team, no offense, i am really sure you are good at your job and there are obstacles that prevent the career section from working properly, but I am just kind of unsatisfied with the carrer section telling me I have all achievements, while at the same time telling me that I “never played Halo Wars”, which is not even possible.

Also I don’t understand why it is not possible to look at my achievements at the career section and sort them by game or by gamerscore.

Bungie going dark on Halo is going to make me miss them (and pay attention to them) that much more. 343 is taking on a ton obviously with the support of old, new, and the literal genius that came out of Bungie.

I’m in the camp of wanting to do more, not less with games and I am going to miss BungiePro among other things.

But I know for certain that what ever Bungie is coming out with will have something similar and may distract me from Halo when it does come out.

I hope.

> Just a Wheel: Which stats are you looking for that you can’t find on Waypoint?
>
> hellzg4t3s: The app should be usable on your third gen iPod, but it may unexpected close sometimes. There is not a lot of memory on the iPod Touch. When the device gets low on memory, iOS force closes apps. We did a lot of work to reduce memory usage in the latest app update. If you haven’t tried the latest app update, you should and see if it reduces the force closes. Unfortunately there isn’t much more that we can do on older iOS devices :frowning:
>
> Waypoint Team
> jh

Request minor enhancement to waypoint stats for campaign runs. Please include an info box for activated skulls similar to to Bungie’s. This is important to validate LASO and Mythic runs.

Theres heaps of stuff missing on waypoint like killing spree and legendary medals, and the armor preview looks plastic and fake compared to the one on bungie.net, also, links turn up white in the forums wich make them difficult to read. i hope 343i fixes these problems.