4.5GB Hammerstorm Update is Live & Playable

Download is live as of 11:10am CST. Downloading now. I suppose they could still have the content blocked until a certain time.

11:30am CST update: Finished the download - I am able to view the playlists for Grifball, Assault, and the Torque map.

Friendly reminder: You may want to hold off on buying REQ packs. With the last two updates, the new REQ unlocks were held back until the night of the update (I believe).

Yeah wait until later on tonight before buying any REQ packs. I got the hint from this guy! that the update was out. Color palette is updated on Waypoint as well. Hype!!!

so I’m in east which makes it 12, its 12:14 and it wont let me download it.

Thanks for the vine spartan.

> 2533274872647908;2:
> Yeah wait until later on tonight before buying any REQ packs. I got the hint from this guy! that the update was out. Color palette is updated on Waypoint as well. Hype!!!

Good point on REQ packs. I do believe last update they held that back and many were upset/annoyed.

I am on the east coast. Updating right now!!!

I’m annoyed that I didn’t manage to get the H2BR before this next round of REQ fillers drops. Back to the grind I suppose.

I’m going to farm 20000 REQ Points today. And spend them tomorrow on bronze packs until i get the new emblems and attachments. Then a gold pack. And maybe a silver.