4-16-17 patch notes discussion

-Global unit upgrades now apply to the Scorpion.

So that’s why they are trash?

That bug combined with the Canister Shell bug would cause that

Confused… so the global vehicle upgrade didn’t effect the scorpion this whole time? Lmao.

I’m supposing these aren’t the complete patch notes? I’m confused…

> 2533274821521504;4:
> I’m supposing these aren’t the complete patch notes? I’m confused…

It’s safe to assume they are not. They’ve already confirmed there will be adjustments to Jackrabbits yet no mention of them in these notes.

EDIT:

And the rework for Decimus and Isabel are also not even mentioned.

I am still a little worried this update looks like a campaign/AI update and no balancing, glad to see scorpions should be able to work properly now Isabels scorpions should put up a better fight as for them not being on the global cooldown??? The hell…

Also,
Grunts shooting each other in the back, reducing their damage output?
Was that happening in multiplayer?

> 2533274834199344;6:
> I am still a little worried this update looks like a campaign/AI update and no balancing, glad to see scorpions should be able to work properly now Isabels scorpions should put up a better fight as for them not being on the global cooldown??? The hell…

They’ve already told us that they are releasing JR changes and adjustments to Decimus, Isabel, and Kinsano this patch. They must not be in the notes yet.

there better be a change to the JR and kinsano leader powers in the next update AND IM NOT SEEING THEM!

> 2533274959649201;9:
> there better be a change to the JR and kinsano leader powers in the next update AND IM NOT SEEING THEM!

Full notes haven’t been released, check the community update on the Colony and you’ll find them saying that they have fixes coming this patch.

It’s a shame Kinsano is going to get nerfed into oblivion, yet Atriox still rules supreme with eradication, invulnerability, dying breath, and the healing aura invincibility. Must be nice to roll around and wrecking everything.

> 2541316932588271;11:
> It’s a shame Kinsano is going to get nerfed into oblivion, yet Atriox still rules supreme with eradication, invulnerability, dying breath, and the healing aura invincibility. Must be nice to roll around and wrecking everything.

Who said Kinsano is getting nerfed into oblivion? Jackrabbits are getting tweaked (and rightfully so) but her flame hogs, hellbringers, inferno, turret drop, leader will all still be viable.

> 2541316932588271;11:
> It’s a shame Kinsano is going to get nerfed into oblivion, yet Atriox still rules supreme with eradication, invulnerability, dying breath, and the healing aura invincibility. Must be nice to roll around and wrecking everything.

Didn’t quite see anything indicating that she’s being nerfed into oblivion, all signs say that they’re just trying to make her balanced.

> 2663289422510355;12:
> > 2541316932588271;11:
> > It’s a shame Kinsano is going to get nerfed into oblivion, yet Atriox still rules supreme with eradication, invulnerability, dying breath, and the healing aura invincibility. Must be nice to roll around and wrecking everything.
>
> Who said Kinsano is getting nerfed into oblivion? Jackrabbits are getting tweaked (and rightfully so) but her flame hogs, hellbringers, inferno, turret drop, leader will all still be viable.

I could care less about JR and redline. But with all the crying about inferno I feel it’s going to be as useful as Forges scatter bomb. If they make it drop slower or give more warning about inferno, fine. Ibe never had a problem with inferno. I feel you get notified its incoming, so start moving. Once it hits you are already almost out of the blast zone. Its not very useful vs bases and buildings, mostly infantry. Just don’t make it a weak power.

Turret drop and hellbringers are useful early game. Flame warthogs, eh, mid and late game useless vs tanks, planes, and anti vehicle. I just don’t see her as the over powering leader everyone claims she is. I play as her but play against her a lot and never felt she was cheap or inferno was crushing me. Only time I did was in a 3v3 and other team had 3 kinsano and just rolled into my teammates base by 1 min and dropped 3 turrets and wrecked the base. That wasn’t cool. Early game she is good but mid and late basically has just inferno. Just my $.02. Overall I think the game is well balanced except for locusts and all healing units. Wouldn’t mind a slight buff to anti vehicle and anti air. And eradication, less base damage.

I welcome these changes and am glad to see them. Thanks 343 for listening to the community and trying to keep on top of things.

> 2541316932588271;15:
> Turret drop and hellbringers are useful early game. Flame warthogs, eh, mid and late game useless vs tanks, planes, and anti vehicle. I just don’t see her as the over powering leader everyone claims she is. I play as her but play against her a lot and never felt she was cheap or inferno was crushing me. Only time I did was in a 3v3 and other team had 3 kinsano and just rolled into my teammates base by 1 min and dropped 3 turrets and wrecked the base. That wasn’t cool. Early game she is good but mid and late basically has just inferno. Just my $.02. Overall I think the game is well balanced except for locusts and all healing units. Wouldn’t mind a slight buff to anti vehicle and anti air. And eradication, less base damage.

I agree kinsano isn’t really that great of a leader that people make her out to be, first few minutes she can be considered op but in reality you outlast that first rush and go air you have the game in the bag her leader powers don’t exactly crush anything but infantry. Maybe if you are a noob then yeah she is super op haha jp

> 2533274834199344;17:
> > 2541316932588271;15:
> > Turret drop and hellbringers are useful early game. Flame warthogs, eh, mid and late game useless vs tanks, planes, and anti vehicle. I just don’t see her as the over powering leader everyone claims she is. I play as her but play against her a lot and never felt she was cheap or inferno was crushing me. Only time I did was in a 3v3 and other team had 3 kinsano and just rolled into my teammates base by 1 min and dropped 3 turrets and wrecked the base. That wasn’t cool. Early game she is good but mid and late basically has just inferno. Just my $.02. Overall I think the game is well balanced except for locusts and all healing units. Wouldn’t mind a slight buff to anti vehicle and anti air. And eradication, less base damage.
>
> I agree kinsano isn’t really that great of a leader that people make her out to be, first few minutes she can be considered op but in reality you outlast that first rush and go air you have the game in the bag her leader powers don’t exactly crush anything but infantry. Maybe if you are a noob then yeah she is super op haha jp

:thinking:

Inferno and all the drops are late mid game-late game powers that continue to be effective through out the while match.

> 2533274821521504;18:
> > 2533274834199344;17:
> > > 2541316932588271;15:
> > > Turret drop and hellbringers are useful early game. Flame warthogs, eh, mid and late game useless vs tanks, planes, and anti vehicle. I just don’t see her as the over powering leader everyone claims she is. I play as her but play against her a lot and never felt she was cheap or inferno was crushing me. Only time I did was in a 3v3 and other team had 3 kinsano and just rolled into my teammates base by 1 min and dropped 3 turrets and wrecked the base. That wasn’t cool. Early game she is good but mid and late basically has just inferno. Just my $.02. Overall I think the game is well balanced except for locusts and all healing units. Wouldn’t mind a slight buff to anti vehicle and anti air. And eradication, less base damage.
> >
> > I agree kinsano isn’t really that great of a leader that people make her out to be, first few minutes she can be considered op but in reality you outlast that first rush and go air you have the game in the bag her leader powers don’t exactly crush anything but infantry. Maybe if you are a noob then yeah she is super op haha jp
>
> … :thinking:
>
> Inferno and all the drops are late mid game-late game powers that continue to be effective through out the while match.

Her powers are consistent throughout the whole game. She’s great early, mid, and late. Inferno could probably use a nerf. She’s got sooo many strong offensive powers.

> 2533274821521504;18:
> > 2533274834199344;17:
> > > 2541316932588271;15:
> > > Turret drop and hellbringers are useful early game. Flame warthogs, eh, mid and late game useless vs tanks, planes, and anti vehicle. I just don’t see her as the over powering leader everyone claims she is. I play as her but play against her a lot and never felt she was cheap or inferno was crushing me. Only time I did was in a 3v3 and other team had 3 kinsano and just rolled into my teammates base by 1 min and dropped 3 turrets and wrecked the base. That wasn’t cool. Early game she is good but mid and late basically has just inferno. Just my $.02. Overall I think the game is well balanced except for locusts and all healing units. Wouldn’t mind a slight buff to anti vehicle and anti air. And eradication, less base damage.
> >
> > I agree kinsano isn’t really that great of a leader that people make her out to be, first few minutes she can be considered op but in reality you outlast that first rush and go air you have the game in the bag her leader powers don’t exactly crush anything but infantry. Maybe if you are a noob then yeah she is super op haha jp
>
> … :thinking:
>
> Inferno and all the drops are late mid game-late game powers that continue to be effective through out the while match.

Helldrop is early game, inferno is really an underwhelming ability unless you leave your army in it but anyone with a brain pulls back and heals up n goes back in. Whenever I see a kinsano player I just make a counter rush army and tech to flying and the games over because her abilities barely do any damage to air, the initial damage is there but the main damage over time is avoided completely. I know what I’m talking about :smiley: the warthogs are more annoying then being effective unless you are trying to spam infantry then you are going to lose she’s basically a counter to decimus and cutter since they specialize in infantry.