3v4i can't make good Halo games

MCC has undoubtably been the worst experience of a Halo game over the past 13 years. 3v4i are incompetent and don’t know how to make good Halo games. After Halo 4 I lost all hope in the Halo franchise but then after I saw that they were making MCC i found hope but then they crushed it by releasing the most broken game in the history of gaming. How could you -Yoink- up a port like Halo and lie to your fans about fixing it when you clearly do not give one -Yoink- about us and only care about our money. The patches of this game have made it considerably worse and makes me not only not want to buy another Halo game made by 3v4i, but it also makes me want to move on from Halo and onto other games as this franchise is dead. The only way 3v4i will listen to us, the fans of Halo, is by not buying their new games like Halo 5, so that not only will this not happen again but it will teach 3v4i a lesson about how they’re are consequences with -Yoinking!- with the Halo community.

Yup.

I agree but also thought I would add a sarcastic remark saying you can’t make good parody names of 343.

> 2533274929308637;3:
> I agree but also thought I would add a sarcastic remark saying you can’t make good parody names of 343.

I didn’t come up with it the halo community did, well at least the angry side of the Halo community did and I thought it was a fitting name for this post as most games are still unbalanced.

They didn’t technically make MCC. Mostly everything was a port and because most of the games worked well on the 360 they presumed they’d still be good on the xb1 hence why Halo 2 Anniversary is the lest glitchy

either that or 343 are -Yoink- at making ports

I love Halo 4 and think 343 did an incredible job with it. The co-op campaign, the multiplayer, and Spartan ops. So they can indeed make a great game.

TMCC on the other hand is an absolute disaster. One of the worst mp experiences I have EVER had in my life. So clearly something happened with management or the employees between H4 and TMCC.