3v3 Deathmatch

@Waypoint: You guys should make a 3v3 deathmatch playlist. It’s not too much for the game to handle.

im sorry ronin but you’re out of your mind, but it hsould b considered its pretty fun.

3v3 deathmatch would be good. I love deathmatch!

if it ever happens i call dips on ronin and studmuffin

It would be rather awesome.

C’mon, Waypoint. I think it would be really cool.

Bump.

Yes yes that would be great! Deathmatch is relaly fun.

> @Waypoint: You guys should make a 3v3 deathmatch playlist. It’s not too much for the game to handle.

Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, there is probably a good reason why it wasn’t included in the first place. I doubt Ensemble decided to leave it out for the lulz. Unless you have some evidence to back your claim up that it wouldn’t chug/crash, 343 won’t listen.

I’ve played 3v3 deathmatch privates with people from Mexico, Canada, and Europe all at once and the game’s never crashed.

> > @Waypoint: You guys should make a 3v3 deathmatch playlist. It’s not too much for the game to handle.
>
> Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, there is probably a good reason why it wasn’t included in the first place. I doubt Ensemble decided to leave it out for the lulz. Unless you have some evidence to back your claim up that it wouldn’t chug/crash, 343 won’t listen.

Technically, it was Robot Entertainment that decided to not add it all that time.

Ther are only 15 buckets available.

> Ther are only 15 buckets available.

3v3 deathmatch (party teams) can replace 2v2 tug of war since no one plays tug of war.

there already is a 3v3 DM playlist… it’s calls 3’s UA, but only when you get f--Yoink!- majors and lieutenants on your team who believe the best way to play is research everything possible before producing a single unit

Bump

Why is no one else being for 3v3 DM playlist?

This could possible work. Out of the normal playlist, 3v3 UA is the most played gametype. Out of the DLC playlist, 3v3 reinforcements is the most played gametype. A 3v3 deathmatch should at least get 100 people playing it.

I would like 3v3 Deathmatch. I don’t see why they say it can’t be handled, because you can actually have more units in Standard (180 with 6 unupgraded UNSC and 240 upgraded, 240 with 6 unupgraded Covenant and 300 upgraded, while Deathmatch will be capped at 190 total on Exile and Frozen Valley, less on Fort Deen, unless you get people willing to give away bases).

I have played a 3v3 deathmatch with people from the halo wars forums like back in 2009. The only time it lagged was when all 6 full armies were in the middle battling. The lag wasn’t even that bad then. I think the game could handle it. It would get me into playing Halo Wars a lot more again.

Could you base rush someone on exile?