3sk Pistol

I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?

Not SAYING it will be like this. Just an IDEA, what are your OWN THOUGHTS ON IT?

> I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?

Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.

> Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.

No…no they were right in that.

> > I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?
>
> Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.

First of all, none of us have even played with the new settings, so there’s no reason to assume that the pistol is overpowered. Secondly, the vast majority of Halo players think that the removal of AL and bloom is a great thing. Your personal opinions to not represent the opinions of the general community.

> > > I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?
> >
> > Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.
>
> First of all, none of us have even played with the new settings, so there’s no reason to assume that the pistol is overpowered. Secondly, the vast majority of Halo players think that the removal of AL and bloom is a great thing. Your personal opinions to not represent the opinions of the general community.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Well done sir :smiley:

> > > I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?
> >
> > Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.
>
> First of all, none of us have even played with the new settings, so there’s no reason to assume that the pistol is overpowered. Secondly, the vast majority of Halo players think that the removal of AL and bloom is a great thing. Your personal opinions to not represent the opinions of the general community.

Um what? Did I say anything about AL or the general community? (which are casuals obviously) Sad I know that the competitive community barley getting catered to 1 year later/ But really it is open to speculation and I formed this as an Idea not… HEY THIS IS GOING TO BE THIS SO I SUGGEST IT DOS’NT.

> > > > I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?
> > >
> > > Yeah, that gun will break mm. its an example of how listening to the community can harm the game. like removing armor lock or bloom.
> >
> > First of all, none of us have even played with the new settings, so there’s no reason to assume that the pistol is overpowered. Secondly, the vast majority of Halo players think that the removal of AL and bloom is a great thing. Your personal opinions to not represent the opinions of the general community.
>
> Um what? Did I say anything about AL or the general community? (which are casuals obviously) Sad I know that the competitive community barley getting catered to 1 year later/ But really it is open to speculation and I formed this as an Idea not… HEY THIS IS GOING TO BE THIS SO I SUGGEST IT DOS’NT.

I wasn’t quoting you, I was quoting VMattM.

> > I mean sure it is a fun weapon, but given the current RoF on the magnum it plus no bloom. Theres no fighting back to that. I remember the Halo CE magnum’s RoF and I thought that was a little fast, adaptable but maybe tone it down a bit. Make it so that if you and someone with a DMR/NR got into a 1v1 fight at mid range and if both sides land 100% headshots then it’d be a mutual death. I think that sounds reasonable and quite competitive. Your thoughts?
>

But removing those last two things benefit the game IMO.

> >
>

No…no. Tthe vast majority is happily playing and not having a reason to find the forums, or being driven away from the forum by the vocal minority of trolls who say anybody with a differing opinion is an unqualified noob or a casual and therefore their say is invalid.

he majority of the 50 or so highly vocal forum goers who come here just to -Yoink- about losing and falsely claim to be qualified to speak for the entire community ? yeah, they all think it was a good idea. until they start -Yoinking!- about it and wishing for the way it was since different is always bad lol

^^^ yes and yes :smiley: