3sk Pistol..

I have some issues on this, I mean yeah it was great in Halo CE, but that was because of how it played, and it fit well into the game because of it.

In Halo CE, you moved much faster and jumped slightly higher, so it was more challenging with a 3sk, but in Reach, players will die extremely fast, especially if they just use the same Magnum from Reach but lower it from 5 to 3sk. Which, btw, does anyone know if they’re doing this?

> I have some issues on this, I mean yeah it was great in Halo CE, but that was because of how it played, and it fit well into the game because of it.
>
> In Halo CE, you moved much faster and jumped slightly higher, so it was more challenging with a 3sk, but in Reach, players will die extremely fast, especially if they just use the same Magnum from Reach but lower it from 5 to 3sk. Which, btw, does anyone know if they’re doing this?

Most likely will increase the movement speed and a ROF cap on the pistol.

If the 3SK pistol is brought back, I’d like to see movement changes and a ROF cap. Not quite as slow as the Magnum was in H3, but definitely a lot slower than it is now.

Movement changes are necessary.

I’d think 343i would make these changes, but you never know, and they never mentioned any details on it.

> I’d think 343i would make these changes, but you never know, and they never mentioned any details on it.

They made a weekly update, describing what they can do to the weapons, and the Mag can have its ROF altered.

In the trailers I still saw the magnum with its default RoF, dropping people so fast with the 3sk.

Jus saying what I’ve SEEN rather than heard.

Besides I doubt it will be the same experience with the Magnum because.

A) Reach’s movement acceleration and low jump height.

B) Hitscan magnum with only 8 rounds, A huge RoF and potentially bullet spread ( random ).