3rd UNSC Character! Who's it going to be?

i am very interested to see who they put in for seargent John Forge. After his death in HW1. Who do you guys think will take his place?

anders would probably take his place my guess for the third leader is going to be lasky

I’m more interested in seeing who they add in the DLC.

Its not gonna be this. But I keep hoping it’s gonna be 2 UNSC leaders, 2 Banished leaders, and 2 Promethean leaders. 1 that would be Cortana and he hero unit is Warden Eternal.

How frakking cool would that be?

> 2574825858388103;4:
> Its not gonna be this. But I keep hoping it’s gonna be 2 UNSC leaders, 2 Banished leaders, and 2 Promethean leaders. 1 that would be Cortana and he hero unit is Warden Eternal.
>
> How frakking cool would that be?

No prometheans, officially confirmed.

Hopefully flood.

How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?

> 2533274825160595;6:
> How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?

if they follow the trend of HW1 since there are 6 leader slots there will be 3 unsc and 3 banished …or :slight_smile: 2 banished, 2 unsc, 1 Promethean and 1 flood:) although they would have to work pretty hard to balance the flood

My guess is sargent Gorge /s

Any ways it would probably be the leader of the unsc garrison on the ark

> 2533274884116647;7:
> > 2533274825160595;6:
> > How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?
>
>
> if they follow the trend of HW1 since there are 6 leader slots there will be 3 unsc and 3 banished …or :slight_smile: 2 banished, 2 unsc, 1 Promethean and 1 flood:) although they would have to work pretty hard to balance the flood

I would much rather the latter.

> 2533274884116647;7:
> > 2533274825160595;6:
> > How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?
>
>
> if they follow the trend of HW1 since there are 6 leader slots there will be 3 unsc and 3 banished …or :slight_smile: 2 banished, 2 unsc, 1 Promethean and 1 flood:) although they would have to work pretty hard to balance the flood

Its just weird that Atriox who is being referred to as the leader of the Banished is the fifth leader, but Cutter is the first leader. You would expect Atriox to be the fourth or sixth leader if there were three covie leaders. If there aren’t three covie leaders, it would be weird if there were three UNSC leaders. In any case this has lead to speculation that there is atleast three factions at launch, although I hope there are four.

> 2533274805578773;5:
> > 2574825858388103;4:
> > Its not gonna be this. But I keep hoping it’s gonna be 2 UNSC leaders, 2 Banished leaders, and 2 Promethean leaders. 1 that would be Cortana and he hero unit is Warden Eternal.
> >
> > How frakking cool would that be?
>
>
> No prometheans, officially confirmed.
>
> Hopefully flood.

When was this confirmed? At any rate, 343 has lied before to preserve plot twists. It would be kind of weird for the Created/ Prometheans not to try to seize control of the Ark after Halo 5, don’t you think?

sgt Forge’s ghost

I would love there to be a flood commander…But it seems the flood would be a nightmare to balance against infantry units considering the flood have little problem destroying anything organic. Maybe make them fast and powerful, but they take increased damage from everything? Make them a sort of glass cannon faction.

could be ONI, didn’t they have an team on the ark for research stuff along with UNSC?
could be some book characters

Captain Lasky for Future cameo or endgame leader

> 2533274891692845;12:
> I would love there to be a flood commander…But it seems the flood would be a nightmare to balance against infantry units considering the flood have little problem destroying anything organic. Maybe make them fast and powerful, but they take increased damage from everything? Make them a sort of glass cannon faction.

Well to be fare standard flood infantry were never all that hard to kill in the games. It was their numbers that were. The most difficult part I see is how flood bases will work. With units you could make basically anything and just call it a pure form or an infected blank. I remember there being very interesting animals on the Ark in Hunter in the Dark.

> 2533274941452909;2:
> anders would probably take his place my guess for the third leader is going to be lasky

I would love that

> 2574825858388103;4:
> Its not gonna be this. But I keep hoping it’s gonna be 2 UNSC leaders, 2 Banished leaders, and 2 Promethean leaders. 1 that would be Cortana and he hero unit is Warden Eternal.
>
> How frakking cool would that be?

That would be amazing

I would love to see ODST Buck be one, where a hero would be an ODST with either a sniper or minigun.

> 2533274825160595;6:
> How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?

Well they might not all be UNSC but there are three slots open for the good guys.

> 2749742451072143;10:
> > 2533274884116647;7:
> > > 2533274825160595;6:
> > > How do you know there is going to be 3 UNSC leaders?
> >
> >
> > if they follow the trend of HW1 since there are 6 leader slots there will be 3 unsc and 3 banished …or :slight_smile: 2 banished, 2 unsc, 1 Promethean and 1 flood:) although they would have to work pretty hard to balance the flood
>
>
> Its just weird that Atriox who is being referred to as the leader of the Banished is the fifth leader, but Cutter is the first leader. You would expect Atriox to be the fourth or sixth leader if there were three covie leaders. If there aren’t three covie leaders, it would be weird if there were three UNSC leaders. In any case this has lead to speculation that there is atleast three factions at launch, although I hope there are four.
>
>
> > 2533274805578773;5:
> > > 2574825858388103;4:
> > > Its not gonna be this. But I keep hoping it’s gonna be 2 UNSC leaders, 2 Banished leaders, and 2 Promethean leaders. 1 that would be Cortana and he hero unit is Warden Eternal.
> > >
> > > How frakking cool would that be?
> >
> >
> > No prometheans, officially confirmed.
> >
> > Hopefully flood.
>
>
> When was this confirmed? At any rate, 343 has lied before to preserve plot twists. It would be kind of weird for the Created/ Prometheans not to try to seize control of the Ark after Halo 5, don’t you think?

E3 video interview, I’ll link up later when on PC. Might have been a CA guy, not 343

Maybe it’ll be someone who isn’t even in the campaign. Remember how the Brute Chieftain was a leader in Halo Wars? He wasn’t even mentioned. But I hope it’s a third faction.