3rd Person is Possible Right?

The new detach camera but control Spartan would be awesome for 3rd person games. That would be interesting to try, with forge allowing the creation of suitable maps. Gears Of Halo anyone?

As an option for custom games, allowing for third person view to play would be wicked! It shouldn’t come to matchmaking in any playlist except for action sack though. Cheers!

Lol, it would be cool, but I don’t think that 343 will try to implement this into the game. Third person would just make the game feel foreign. The Halo franchise (excluding Halo wars, Spartan Assault, etc) has been successful and known as a great fps, so I wouldn’t feel like 3rd person would be added in.

It’s a neat idea, but sometimes third person can ruin the balance of a game. I’m still bitter about what it did to Chivalry.

> 2533274823519895;4:
> It’s a neat idea, but sometimes third person can ruin the balance of a game. I’m still bitter about what it did to Chivalry.

Yeah, camping would become far more used because you can see around corners and over cover when you are in 3rd person. Players could also camp around corners with a shotgun, so everyone would hide and the game would become very slow paced.

You can if you change the camera perspective in forge.

I’d be cool with 3rd person view. But what I really want is a forge/custom games option for 1st person view in Warthogs, Mongeese, and Ghosts.

> 2533274873630868;6:
> You can if you change the camera perspective in forge.

Dont think I have heard of that, would anyone be able to elaborate on this?

> 2533275007059966;7:
> I’d be cool with 3rd person view. But what I really want is a forge/custom games option for 1st person view in Warthogs, Mongeese, and Ghosts.

this is a really good idea…if we put the vehicle strengths back to what they were before and limited the sight at which the driver/passenger/gunner see. i mean it sounds really cool to implement but then all the die-hards will say no…never has been…never will.

I hate 3rd person games.

I’m a huge fan of Grand Theft Auto series, and I still find it irksome to play it in 3rd person.

They released 1st person view on GTA5 current gen, but honestly they don’t know how to fine tune FPS quite yet.

GTA5 with Halo/Battlefield FPS movement tuning = A++

go play Gears Of War

Make a top down gametype lol

It would be fun as an option for Customs but has no place in regular MM for Halo.

People would be able to peak around corners with third person, giving way too much of an advantage to them.

Lol everyone acts like this third person idea would go in matchmaking. This would be an awesome addition to CUSTOMS. Think of the new gametypes that could be made.

3rd person is a great idea. IT DOESN’T HURT ANYONE. Some of u might complain about peeking around corners, but from us 3rd person players’ perspective, every time we try, the camera zooms in and our person’s body is right where the aimer is so we can’t see where we’re shooting.

I think it would be an interesting idea for a spin-off game. Not so sure about it in Halo 5 mind you, but in a separate game would be very interesting.

There is a third person mode.Iam stuck in it in campaign mode and Microsoft does not know how to get out of it.Talk about -Yoink-.I was on the phone with them for 2 hrs and they have no idea.

I am stuck on third person mode in halo 5 was on phone with Microsoft for 2 hrs and they have no idea how to get out of it. Only in campaign mode thank you Microsoft for the glitch as I cannot play the campaign now.will never buy another halo game

> 2535415499010053;19:
> I am stuck on third person mode in halo 5 was on phone with Microsoft for 2 hrs and they have no idea how to get out of it. Only in campaign mode thank you Microsoft for the glitch as I cannot play the campaign now.will never buy another halo game

Don’t revive old threads please thanks.

Don’t go to that insane extreme. Seriously a really easy option is to: A. Restart your console B. Exit out of the game and enter again.

Also there is no 3rd Person mode. So I’m sure you’re trolling.

P.S: Nice alternate account without any stats. Come on.